I dont understand, how could you?

Oh nice

Also hi I just got out of school
•••••••••••••••••••••••

{Vic's P.O.V}

It's almost the end of January and I've noticed Kellin has been on the edge. He's been jumpy around me and even started to distance himself. I knew it was all because of Jason. The last time Kellin and I hung out was a couple weeks ago and I noticed something was wrong.

I sat down with Kellin on the couch and he was being an annoying little shit and was trying to seduce me. Me being me, I tried hard to not give in. He rubbed his lower half against me during our heated make out session and I pulled away from him.

"Kellin no-"

"Vic please? I'm really horny right now." He said moving his lips to my neck.

I held back a moan that was desperate to come out. I grabbed his upper arm and was going to push him onto the couch so I could be on top, but he whimpered a bit.

"Ow- Vic let go." He said.

I quickly pulled my hands off of him and was confused. I didn't grab him that hard so I couldn't have hurt him.

"What's wrong?" I said.

He rubbed his arms and looked at me with fear in his eyes.

"Kellin take off your sweater."

He shook his head and I unzipped it and gently pulled it off. He had a bruise on the left side of his arm. There was about 4 purple dark lines that faded into his porcelain skin and I felt the anger build up inside me.

"Who did that to you?!"

His eyes didn't meet mine for a while and I just sat there looking at him, waiting for an answer.

"Look I don't think he meant too-"

"It was Jason, wasn't it?"

He nodded and began to talk about how Jason had pulled him away from his friends harshly and didn't let go of his arm until they were in a private place, Aka the janitors closet. I listened to him the whole time, even when he said that he began to worry about everywhere he went because Jason's friends were always around and they could catch us easily. When he was done talking he finally looked up at me and I kissed him. I didn't know what to say because never in my life have I ever known someone so psychotic and horrible like Jason.

"Are you sure we're going to be okay?" He mumbled when we pulled apart from the kiss.

"We can try."

Kellin was paranoid from that point on. Of course I wanted to punch Jason but I couldn't because he was a minor and still one of my students. Kellin was my main priority and making sure he felt safe was all that mattered right now. Although he hasn't talked to me much and hasn't ever really seen me outside of school, he was still my boyfriend and I had to understand his situation. I mean if I had an ex boyfriend as crazy and Jason I would be worried and stressed all the time.

I was currently buttoning up my shirt, getting ready to meet kellins parents. Taylor had invited me over for a dinner at Jenna's place a while ago, obviously with the blessing of Jenna since it was her house. She said it would be a good time to catch up and hangout like we use to back in high school. Plus she wanted me to meet her girlfriend which I already knew about since Kellin bitches about them all the time. The easiest part about this was that I didn't have to ask to talk to them.