Baby let me show you places

HOLY CRAP GUYS HELLO IM BACK AND IM SURPRISED AF! I HIT 36K ON THIS BOOK AND IM FRICKINH SHEIDNEKSIDBDJ WOWOW THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE WOW WITHOUT YOU GUYS I WOULDNT EVEN EXSIST AS AN AUTHOR AND YOU GUYS LITERALLY ARE THE BEST

in other news i dropped honors English because i dont handle stress very well and it was making me very sad and i already had a D- in that class and ugh it was way to difficult but hey hello i can write more again which makes me so happy!

Oh and if you comment things i will answer you guys today bc im in such a good mood and now im gonna leave you guys alone because this is probably annoying

Enjoy!

••••••••••••••

{Vic}

Kellin had fell asleep in my lap by now and i was just watching TV by myself. I thought he had stressed me out sometimes but no, it was just me. I stressed myself out by over thinking my feelings towards him. There was no way i could like Kellin, but then there were the signs, every time kellin looked at me my heart sped up and i would feel like i couldn't breathe, or i would at a loss of words when we made eye contact. Then whenever he touched my hand i would feel a spark and whenever he wasn't with me i would feel cold and empty almost. Kellin lightened my world in more than one way and that made me happy.

Kellin Quinn made me happy.

I had a crush on him and i had to accept that.

But then again at times i couldn't because it was wrong. I just had to wait for him to finish high school and then i would tell him. that was months away though and i don't know if i could wait that long for him. Also not to mention that this is very illegal. I could lose my job and get arrested! I would have to move away and create a new life for myself!

Was kellin worth it?

{Kellin}

I awoke and the sun was setting a bit creating nice purple, orange tones in the sky. I noticed vic wasn't here with me anymore so i ended up going to the kitchen. There was a sticky note on the fridge so i picked it up and read it,

Come to the maple tree near the beach on crystal st.

~Vic

It took me a moment to realize who vic was, i was so use to calling him Mr. Fuentes that when i called him vic it was like a foreign language.

I decided to get dressed considering i was still wearing Vic's button up shirt. I wore a jean jacket with a tank top under, some skinny jeans and a yellowish hat with a black stripe on it. I styled my hair perfectly patting down some hairs sticking up. I quickly got the hotel key an stuffed it in my back pocket.

When i left the room and made my way down the hall and into the elevator making my way to the lobby. It wasn't until then i realized that i had no idea where i was going. I exited the door and decided to just wing it and find the nearest beach.

There was a man outside of the lobby holding a sign standing in front of a limo. The sign read

Ok that was a dumb idea, I'll just have him take you there, in class though ;)

~Vic

A huge smile spread across my face at the kind gesture vic had done for me. He was up to something and i had no idea what it was, I just hope that it was something good.

The man had opened the door for me as i entered the limo. When he closed the door i saw him run to the drivers side and start the car.

"Mr. Fuentes is a good man." the driver said. He was old and at least in his early 50's.

"How do you know?" I asked very confused as to how this man knew Vic.

"I was his personal driver when he was a child. He always made sure that i never got in trouble with his parents when we'd arrive at his house later than expected. He always takes the fall for people." he grinned at me through the mirror.

"Yeah i guess he does."

I returned the smile and left my thoughts to wonder, music played softly in the background as we grew closer and closer to the location. I looked at the street signs and i saw Crystal st. come near us. The beach was visible at this point, although i didn't see the maple tree. That was until we took a turn on the street and there was field across from the beach. It had one hill and a huge maple tree on the top of it.

The car had came to a stop and the driver had once again opened the door for me.

"Thanks uh,"

"Jim." the driver said and shook my hand.

"Thank you Jim."

I had walked up the hill and towards the maple tree. The closer i had gotten the more i could make out a figure under the tree. When i came i the top Vic was standing there with a bouquet of flowers. I raised my eyebrow at him as soon as he realized i was here.

"Hey Kellin."

"Hey Vic."

"Come here please." he said sounding nervous.

"Kellin Quinn," he said getting down on one knee.

"Vic wait no!"

"Jesus kellin let me finish," he chuckled, "Kellin Quinn, The first time i laid eyes on you i really wanted to fuck you on one of the desks in the classroom."

I rolled my eyes at him, wow how romantic.

"But I got to know you a little bit as a person, I got to see sides of you probably no one else has seen," he winked at me "i want to continue getting to know you more, like what your favorite color is and what foods you like or heck what kind of pencils you like to use. But i don't want to get to know you as your teacher, or your fuck buddy" he said with air quotes around the words fuck buddies.

"I want to get to know you more as your boyfriend. I know that this is extremely illegal and extremely inappropriate but i want to try and i want to try with you. So Kellin Quinn Bostwick, will you be my extremely beautiful boyfriend?" He asked with his voice shaking to the extreme.

"It depends Victor." i said pulling off my best thinking face.

"Wait on what?"

"Are you gonna buy me my pencils? They are very expensive now a days." i laughed at the end.

"I don't know Kell that depends." Vic said standing up.

I raised my brow a bit as he took his hand in mine.

"Your gonna have to say yes if i'm gonna start buying your pencils." he smiled a bit.

"Hmm i think that could work."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his. They were perfectly in sync an the sparks were crazy. For a second i forgot that we needed to breathe so i pulled apart.

I rubbed my hands down his arms till his hands met mine. I laced our fingers an looked down at them.

"Vic Fuentes is not only my teacher but also my boyfriend." i laughed.

"Wow what a time to be alive." He gently pecked my lips before leading me away from the tree and onto the beach.

"You do realize i am going to be extremely mad when teachers try to hit on you now right?"

He chuckled and held my hand tighter, "Oh yeah i know."

"So what is your favorite color?"

"Its yellow"

"Ew really? Are you serious?"

"Yes vic i'm dead serious."

"Damn i should have asked you before i asked you out."

I hit his shoulder playfully and we both laughed and that's how we spent the rest of the day, joking around, making memories, and getting to know each other.