Can i tell you?

Short filler because im having a bit of writers block and stuff but ayee atleast i updated

••••••••••••

I woke up feeling a weight on my chest. It was somewhat almost hard to breathe in a way. I opened my eyes slowly letting them adjust to the light. I saw that my head was laying on Mr. Fuentes lap and he was talking to some woman.

"Yes just two meals please." He said sounding professional.

Then the woman walked towards a door And i noticed that we weren't at Mr. Fuentes house. We were on a plane.

"Mr. Fuentes?"

"Please just call me Vic."

"Oh alright. Vic Where are we?" I asked yawning a bit.

"We're in Northern California right now." He said.

I shot up and looked at him.

"Vic we're in a plane?!"

"Uh yes?"

"Vic, we're alone in a plane!"

"Its called a private jet sweetheart." he chuckled.

"But-But your a teacher! You don't have this kind of money!"

"Darling my father owns a company and i co-own it along with my brother. That's why i was gone a whole week." He smiled.

"Wait. So like, you don't live off a teacher salary?"

"No, teaching is more like a side job to make extra money."

"What the fuck." I whispered to myself.

This was a lot to take in. I mean hes practically rich! He co-owns a company for petes sake! Still dazed i looked out the window of where we were sitting. We were above the clouds and the sun was shining brightly.

"Are you feeling alright?" I heard Vic ask as he kissed my neck.

"Alright? I'm more than alright! I mean we're in California!" I laughed and hugged him.

"Hahaha you seem excited." he said as he hugged me back.

"Thank you so so much Vic. I don't even know how to repay you."

"Well....." He trailed off.

"No not today. I'm still sore." i laughed as he laughed along with me.

I sat upright on the seat next to Vic and looked out the small window. It looked amazing and i honestly couldn't believe i was here. I felt a warm presence wrap around my hand. i looked down and saw Vics hand. Soon he let go and i looked at him still feeling a shock run through me.

He cleared his throat, "We should be landing in another hour."

"Okay."

The meals that Vic ordered arrived an we just sat in silence while eating. It wasn't an awkward silence though. More of a comfortable silence.