Jason

Yooo here's the history of Kells and Jason

Also is anyone going to see All time low and Sleeping with sirens October 23? The LA date I think, because if your waiting in line all day I was wondering if you could save me a spot? Dm me or comment if it's not too much to ask for

••••••••••••••

"I love you kells. Forever and ever."

"I love you too Jason." I said while snuggling my face in the crook of his neck.

Obviously I was savoring this moment because I knew things were going to go bad as soon as I would have to go home. I had to always remind myself to never get close to him because i knew how he was and I know what his motive is. I'm just a sex object to him and I had to realize that he didn't really love me. I know he always said it but I knew it was just because I have him what he wanted. Sex. He would never want to date me because he's not a committed person. He likes to sleep around and I guess I do to.

"Kellin?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like me?" He asked in a very serious tone.

"I mean- I don- I guess yeah." I stumbled over my words making my face grow hot.

"That's good." He smirked looking at me.

What the hell was he up to?

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"YES JASON! YES!" I cried while I hugged him.

He finally asked me out! I was ecstatic and I felt like the luckiest person in the world! Fuck whatever I said about not getting close to him. I needed him more than just a fuck buddy and that was the truth. Jason hugged me back and then pulled away to kiss me.

The kiss didn't feel real though, something was off about it.

"I love you Kellin." He smiled and his light brown eyes sparkled.

"I love you too." I said hugging him again.

•••••••••••••••

Me and Jason have been together for a month now and it was great actually, he's treated me right and I don't think he's ever done anything to make me mad. Which was also great. We'd always see each other during classes and passing period and Mr. Kraler would always get mad we he saw us sneaking kisses to each other. Life was great at the moment and I wouldn't give it up for the world.

"Hey babe." Jason said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey." I said taking in his appearance.

I noticed his flannel wasn't buttoned up to the top like he usually would wear it. I stopped him and stood in front of him ready to do up his shirt.

"Your missing a button on it?"

"Yeah? And?" He said a little annoyed.

"Well I don't know you loved this flannel and it was your dad's. I thought you probably take care of it more." I laughed a bit.

I fixed his collar instead and noticed the hickeys on his neck. I brushed it off, leaving it alone for now. But I knew something was going on.

••••••••••••••

He hasn't answered my text message about hanging out today so I decided to just go over to his house instead. I hoped he at least read my message and knew so I wouldn't be waiting at the door of an empty house. I walked over shoving my hands in my pockets considering it was a little chilly outside. When I got to his house the lights were off except for the one in his room. I found it strange so I pulled out my key to his house. He had given it to me a couple months prior just in case he didn't hear me knock on the door. When I opened the door I called out for him.

There was no answer.

Besides the sound of moans.

I knew what was up by then but I needed to see it happen. A couple weeks before i saw messages on his phone about hooking up. I needed to confirm my suspicions. Like I said before I knew his motive. I was just a sex toy. He wouldn't ever love me the way I loved him. Slowly and carefully I walked up the stairs, making sure to miss the spots that creaked. As I grew closer the moans became louder and louder and the I could hear the creaking of his old bed. I turned and walked down the hallway making my way to the third room on the right. The closer I got the more nervous I got.

I stood outside his door hearing the noises making my whole body shake out of fear.

"Oh god I'm gonna-"

I turned the knob and opened the door quickly seeing the sight in front of me. Jason was on top of some guy. I remembered him from my school. I passed by him a couple of times in the hallway. Jason was quickly covering up himself with a blanket and I saw his lips moving but I couldn't hear anything. The only thing known was the fact that I could feel my heart breaking. I knew I shouldn't have let myself get that close to him. I knew I should've said no when he asked me out, I knew what he was up to. He just wanted to hurt me.

The whole time he was speaking I could see no sorrow in his eyes. It seemed like he had this planned all along.

"God dammit fuck you Jason! I knew you would do this to me!" I yelled and stormed out of his house.

I didn't feel that hurt and I didn't feel like breaking down, but I did feel the tears running down my cheeks.

But I did feel how much my lungs burnt from the lack of oxygen.

But I did feel like my trust was shattered into pieces.

But I did feel used in general.

And I did feel that maybe I wasn't a person who should be loved in the right way.