They'll understand, i promise

Holy crap thank you for 300k like wow that is unbelievable and I'm so thankful!!!! Like how did I go from 200 reads to 300k reads I'm !!!!!!!!!

Here's an early update because lord knows I take forever to update.

••••••••••••••••••••••

"Kellin?! Where are you?!" I heard the panic in Vics voice.

I called out from the living room and he came rushing over to me and kneeled in front of me.

"Kellin? What exactly happened?"

I just shook my head at him and started to feel my throat close up. I could feel the tears start to build up and slowly fall. My breathing was uneven and I pulled on my hair. I was the definition of a mess right now.

"Kellin, baby please calm down. We can find a way out of this." He pulled me into his lap and I cried into his chest.

"N-no we can't Vic. He said he was going to tell everyone."

"Kellin tell me what happened."

"I-I was at the coffee shop and-and Jason was there. I- He hasn't bothered me in a while so I thought he was done. He said that h-he knew about us and- and he said we needed to break up by the end of the month, or he would tell everyone. Vic I can't lose you." I cried.

He shushed me and rubbed my back, trying to get me to calm down. He kept whispering that I would be okay and that we would be okay, but I didn't get the reassurance I needed. Of course his voice calm me down a bit, but I was still shaken up about the whole thing.

"Are you sure he's really going to tell everyone?"

"Yes Vic! I'm sure of it! I know him and I know about the shit he pulls! He wants to ruin my life and-"

"Kellin calm down!" I got off his lap and stood up, pacing back and forth.

"I will not calm down vic! You're going to lose you're job and you're going to go to jail for, lord knows how long! I'm still underaged so you'll Definitely be charged for that! This is going to ruin your life too! God I'm so stupid!" I said tugging at my hair. Vic got up and held my arms down so I wouldn't injure myself but I kept yelling at him.

"I should have never came onto you and- and I shouldn't have said yes! This was such a stupid idea-"

Vic shut me up by kissing me softly. His hands held my head in place and his thumbs lightly rubbed away the tears that fell. I wrapped my arms around his waist. When he pulled apart Vic moved my head so I was looking up at him.

"Look, I don't care about losing my job and I don't even care about going to jail. I don't care if everyone thinks that what we have is disgusting. Do you know why? It's because I love you so much. I would do anything if it means that at the end of the day I could still call you mine."

I sighed and let my head rest on his chest.

"What are we going to do?"

"Well, we could tell your parents for starters. I mean you're almost eight teen and schools over soon, I'm sure it wouldn't be that big of a deal."

"Hayley is barley even home and then there's Jenna and Tay. Tay is always around no matter what and-"

"That's perfect then! I know Taylor and maybe she could try to get Jenna and Hayley to be okay with it. Plus she knows that I would never pressure you to do anything."

"I guess that would work."

"But you'll have to be gone. You'd make the situation worse if it didn't go well."