Am i in trouble sir?

YOUR GUY'S COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS OMG.

ALSO SHORT CHAPTER BUT AYE ITS AN UPDATE

•••••••••••••••••••

"But i didn't do anything sir!" I yelled back.

"Don't raise your voice at me Quinn." he warned me.

"Yes sir." i sighed and gave up.

I couldn't afford a detention or a referral. I had to keep my record clean. I went to my seat right next to Kate and Justin.

"He was looking at your ass when you came to sit down." Kate whispered in my ear.

"Shut up katelynne." i said and covered my face as i blushed.

"Mm you only want me to shut up because its true." she said a ruffled her fingers through my hair.

••••••••••••••

The class flew by quickly and everyone was getting up off their seats.

"I'll see you at lunch alright boo?" Justin said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay."

Justin then laughed at me for wiping his saliva off my face.

I sat in my seat patiently as i waited for everyone to leave. Soon everyone was gone and Mr. Fuentes called me over to his desk.

I walked up there with all my stuff and stood at his desk. He got up and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Put your stuff on the floor."

I did as he said.

"Now come over by the board."

I did as he said.

He handed me a marker and i looked at him in confusion. He then got behind me, and may i say very close.

He then whispered in my ear, "Now write "iv'e been a bad boy."

He then began to palm me through my jeans and i let out and moan.

"Mr. Fuentes y-you have a class next." i stuttered as i began to feel my pants tighten. I wrote what i was told to on the bored and he began to suck on my neck.

"Oh fuck."

I bit on my lip to stop myself from moaning.

"I know Mr. Quinn." he said then with a flash he got away from me.

He wiped the board of what i wrote then handed me my stuff.

"Have a nice day kellin." He smirked and looked at the bulge in my jeans.

"Fuck you." i said and began to walk away.

I felt him grab my wrist and pulled me close to his chest again.

"Be careful with your words or we might have to put that mouth to good use." he said then let me go.

I left his class all hot and flustered. I put my binder near my boner to cover it then made my way to my next class.

As soon as i got there i immediately sat right next to gabe.

"Oh hey Justin told me you got in trouble." he said.

"Yeah i did."

"Did he punish you?" Gabe said in the most innocent way possible. But with Mr. Fuentes on my mind i didn't take it innocently.

"Hell yeah he did." i said then rested my head on the desk.