Its not what it looks like

P.O.V changes ok and wowowowow you all probably hate me and I'm sorry

And oops I'm kind of shipping two people in this chapter.

•••••••••••••••••••••

{Jason}

Walking down the halls with my head up high was always a good way to start off my day. Some called me a bully and others called me the schools bad boy. Obviously labels didn't matter to me that much anymore because school was almost over and graduation was just only a few months away. But what did matter to me, was making sure that I mentally hurt Kellin. I walked into my first period feeling accomplished by making Kellin and Vic so scared of me that they had to break up. I noticed kellin was no longer in this class which was a huge plus because just looking at him annoyed the hell out of me. I sat down in my usual seat and I saw Katelynne glare at me. I winked at her and opened my text book to the page number on the board.

"I really hate you." She said.

"I really hate you too so the feelings mutual." I said.

Mr. Fuentes walked into the room and began to teach today's lesson. I zoned out most of the time and just began to think. Kellin said they were over but I have a feeling they aren't. Both of them didn't look heartbroken at all.

"Jason?"

"Jason?"

"Jason look back here dumbass." I heard and felt something hit the back of my head.

I turned a bit and saw my friend Sam looking at me with a devious smirk.

"I have a plan." He said.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"Kellin? Vic?"

"Ohh, right. Tell me after class." I said and turned back around.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was walking in the hall with my friends when Sam came rushing up to me. He seemed out of breath and turned us all around in the opposite direction.

"Okay," he said stopping to catch his breath, "See that freshmeat over there." He continued pointing his finger to a small boy who I found quite attractive. I nodded in response and he continued.

"Alright, he has a crush on Kellin and if we-"

"Jesus Christ everyone has a crush on Kellin, so why does it-"

"Shut up and let me finish. If we can get him to ask Kellin on a date again, we could see if Kellin is actually still dating Vic." He said smiling at me like it was the best thing he has ever said.

"How do you even know that he has a crush on Kellin?"

"Because I was walking past Vic's classroom when I heard Kellin and that one girl he always hangs out with talking and that boy was asking Kellin on a date and Kellin said he was taken." 

"Okay but how are we going to get him to ask Kellin out again?" I asked becoming annoyed with Sam.

"Are you seriously asking that? You're the schools bad boy and I'm pretty sure if we threaten to beat him up that he'll do it. I mean we won't actually beat him up but-"

"Okay I get it. Shut up now."

I pushed my shoulders back and stood tall as I walked over to the adorable freshman boy talking to his friends. Slamming my hand on the locker next to him, dividing him from his friends, I gave his friends a look which made them walk away. I turned around and look at the boy who looked shy and small compared to me.