This feels different but i like it

Hey guys really short filler but holy heck thank you for 58k reads like wow it still amazes me and wow you guys are great and I love you all so much wow

--------------

"Kells wake up"

"Kellin wake up"

"KELLIN FUCKING WAKE UP"

I jolted awake to be faced with my boyfriend. Boyfriend. That sounds way better than teacher. He looked at me like he was rushing to get somewhere which left me very confused.

"Kellin common we have to leave if you want to make it in time for school tomorrow."

"I dont wanna leave." I groaned rolling over.

"You can sleep on the jet but common we gotta leave because i have to work to yanno." He said dragging me out of bed.

I got dressed nearly half asleep seeing as it was 4 am California time. I don't really remember what i wore but i just remember putting on my favorite burgundy beanie. We then left in his limo and made our way to wherever the hell his jet was.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

When i awoke we were almost home and that had me sad, i didn't want to go home. Being with Vic out in public and not having to worry about anyone seeing us was great. It was almost like a blessing.

Now i was standing in Vics house hugging him as he brushed my hair with his fingers.

"I don't wanna go Vic."

"I know darling but you have to go talk to your parents."

"I hate you." I pouted looking up at him.

Acting like this with him was one of the things i loved the most. I was so use to him just being dominating all the time that his soft side was something i cherished ever so dearly.

"Just go and i'll see you after school tomorrow maybe?"

"Of course." And with that i pecked his lips and was off.

I had called justin earlier to pick me up around the corner from Vics house. Obviously i couldn't have him pick me up at Vics house because well, Justin was really nosy.

I was startled when i heard a honk behind me and justin hanging halfway out of his car.

"KELLIN! BRO! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" Justin yelled enthusiastically.

"I've just been away for a bit because well, you know just things with my mom."

"Oh shit that's right." Justin though for a while before looking at me again, "Kellin you mom came looking for you at my house so without a doubt your gonna be in trouble."

I groaned and slumped my shoulders as he patted me on the back.

"Sorry bud."

We entered his car and began to drive to my house making small talk here and there while music softly played in the background.

"See Ya tomorrow kell!"

"Yeah see Ya!"

I looked at my house that was once bright looking so dull and boring. God I wish I was with Vic right now. I carefully walked to the front of the house and up the porch soon being faced with the door. Should I go in? I don't really want to deal with what they have to say right now too. Just as I was about to turn around the door opened. I expected my mom to be there but instead it was my little sister running up to me and hugging my legs.

"Kellin your home! I missed you! Mom said you went camping! How was it! Did you see a lot of wildlife!" She yelled and might I add very loud.

Soon my other siblings ran to the door along with both my mothers. They all hugged me and just for a split second I thought that everything was going to be okay.

"Okay well we all need to go inside and talk." Jenna said

My siblings ran inside without a care in the world while I hesitated to take a step.

"Please Kellin, it's serious." Hayley pleaded.

Then I realized that maybe this might just be the moment where our family starts to fall apart.