7 | Seriously

Mateo's POV:

I lay on my bed starring at myself from the mirrored ceiling. The amount of women, I've fucked while they stared back at themselves from the ceiling.

I laid in bed with the curtains wide open. I made then decision to simply get rid of Madison. There was no point in keeping her around if she couldn't get shit through her thick skull. Yes I'll be having a conversation with her father soon. And yeah she was the only willing member to train recruits. 

But then again, I'm the leader. I can force anyone into being willing.

Flashback:

It was finally 3 years. 3 years of being with my person. And I was gonna make it permanent.

I had everything ready for us outside in our backyard. Rose petals covered the floors as it lead to the beautiful dinner arrangement I had organized.

I carefully walk up the stairs, not wanting to wake her up. Sounds echoed through our house, as I got closer.

But my mind couldn't think of anything but wanting to marry this perfect woman.

I open the door lightly and she her on top of a man, as he throws his head back with the pleasure she gave him.

They stopped their movements as of my arrival. My eyes widen while she just sat there with his cock buried inside of her.

She doesn't move, she doesn't cover herself. She only stares at me. Like this was my fault.

"What the fuck..." Even as I try to keep my voice strong. Not wanting to be affected by what she did, my voice cracked.

She hid her smile while looking away having her hand over her laughing mouth.

"This is funny to you?" She straightens herself out, and coughs the laughter away.

"Sorry, you just should have seen your face." She bursts into laughter all over again while I stay by the door feeling like a stranger in my own home.

"Get the fuck out." My voice wasn't loud making her plant her hands on his chest starring with dreamy eyes at him.

"I said get out!" My voice now telling and they both looked at me then started getting up.

He left first finally clothed, while she started packing her things.

It felt like there was a hole dug into my heart and I now it could never be completed.

"Why?"

"What do you mean?" She questioned as she squats down reaching for her clothing.

"Why'd you do it."

"Oh please. Everything about you. You keep telling me you'll get money and shit, and here we are with a half broken house! I can't do it anymore. I've been with him for 2 years now, just so you know." She bumps our shoulders and walks out with little things she had.

The sound of the door shutting, I fell to my knees crying. Sobs escaped my mouth even as I tried stopping myself.

I cradle my face with my hands wanting it to go away. The pain was too much.

Everything I did for her was all for nothing. No matter what I would have done for her, she would be cheating on me.

2 fucking years...