34 | Run

Arabella's POV :

"Ow." Mateo whined while I plucked his facial hair. 

"Stay still." I straddled his lap and focused real close to him. I take out the white hair sticking from his face and sigh with satisfaction. "Finally, your beard is now completely black. No more salt and pepper hair." I smile and walk over to the bathroom to put the tweezers away.

"I've got a mission today, first one since we've got back." I hear him say. I walk out of the bathroom and laid on the bed with him. 

"Am I coming?" He laughs at me then gives me his serious face.

"Absolutely not."

"Why not, I'll totally beat all the bad guys."

"I'm sure you can, but I can't endanger you. So your pretty little ass is staying here." I tilt my head. "You can invite the girls if you want, I know how hard it can be to stay alone for a couple hours."

"Yes, it's very hard to keep me entertained." I said laughing while jumping onto the bed beside Mateo.

"And if I get back early, me and you can watch a movie."

"Okay." I got a message and I opened it to see Ellie's name pop up. She texted in our girls group chat saying that the guys were going on a mission so we should all come to her house. "Ellie's saying to go to her house." I told him. 

He peered over my shoulder and watched me and the girls text. His head rested on my shoulder and he leaned into me. I asked if we could just have a huge sleepover at Mateo's house but Ellie said no. She said she texted all the guys to pack their clothes and just like clockwork, Mateo's phone also goes off.  It's Ellie saying that he needs to pack so we can all have a sleepover. 

She wasn't putting it up for debate because she also said if he had a problem with it, he can stay at his own house all alone because she was stealing his girlfriend. I laugh and he gave me a look. "You would pick her over me?"

I didn't answer him because she was stealing me and I wanted to hang out with her so if he didn't agree, then he would be in fact staying here alone. He groan and laid on top of me. He gave my neck light kisses. "Let's just stay here, you and me."

"No, you need to go to your little mission and then you come to Antonio's house. We can watch a movie there." I cup his face and give him a kiss and tried to push him off. But this man is just so stubborn. It took me 15 minutes to get him and you do not want to know what made him finally get off me.

I got off the bed and had Mateo grab me a bag from the top shelf. Some times I think he puts the things I need on the top shelfs just so I have to call him to take it down for me.

"Will you drop me and Callie off?" I asked putting my silk matching set on. All three of us had ones so it was gonna look so cute. 

He nodded and rolled his cuffs upwards. "What time will you be back?" I asked him, packing some of my skincare into the bag.

"Not sure. But I don't think it should take too long." I had asked him what the mission was and he refused to tell me at first. But I did what I do best and convinced him. He said the French Mafia had stolen their shipment and this was gonna be payback. 

"Okay, Do you want to share a bag, or do you want your own?" He rolled his eyes and handed me his night suit, some boxers and some clothes for tomorrow. 

"Obviously yours." I dropped the bag over my shoulder and headed to Callie's room. 

I barged in and saw her almost done packing. She was already in her silk set, the same as mine just in red. Ellie had an emerald green one. "You ready?"