27 | Meet The Sisters

Antonio's POV:

I stare intensely at myself in the mirror fixing the wrinkle that's not there.

Ellie grabbed her face and pecked my lips. "You look perfect. My sister is gonna love you." God I love this girl too much. She pulled my hands away from ruining my shirt and gives me a small smile.

"If you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly a person people love."

"Well I love you." I smile and bring her closer to me.

Dyiore and Mateo have only met Ellie a few times and that's only when she used to come to Italy for some sort of work thing she was doing. But I always manage to make her get away from her work and show her around.

She loves exploring and that's one of my favourite things about it. She's ready to try new things and it's something I never did. I wasn't allowed to explore or discover things, and having this new burst of energy in my life was what I really needed without even knowing. 

Ellie explained how she wanted me to meet me to meet her best friend and sister. I straightened my shirt again and move away from the mirror before I can pick at any other mistakes.

And she pulled me away from the mirror in case I notice anything else to fix.

~~~

Before I even pull into the driveway fully, Ellie's out of the car and into the arms of who I'm assuming is Callie. The minute I see her, I noticed her as the girl at Arabella's office. The one I wouldn't leave alone because she didn't work fast enough.

I sigh not getting out of the car. I haven't even gotten out of the car and I already made a bad impression on my girl's sister.

Ellie comes to my door and opens my door. "What's wrong?" Could she get more perfect.

"What if she doesn't like me."

"Well she hasn't met you to decide yet." Ellie grabbed my arm and pulled me out the car.

Yeah about that...

The second I'm out of the car, me and Callie make eye contact and I know she recognizes me. I mumble a little 'shit' under my breath and walk with my hand interlocked with my girlfriend.

When I'm standing less than a foot away, I reach my hand out to shake hands with Callie. 

"Antonio."

"Callie." She shakes my hand and doesn't bring up the incident from the office. We all went inside the house and I found Arabella sitting on the couch starring at her phone.

"Arabella?" She looked up and smiled.

"Antonio, this is your Ellie." I like the way she said 'my Ellie'.

~~~

After further discussion, we were able to figure out that Ellie's best friend is my best friend's wife. Arabella and Ellie started chatting so I thought I would talk to her at the side. I pulled Callie to the side and she glared. 

"So you're the guy my sister has been obsessed with? The guy who thinks it's his place to tell people they don't work hard enough."

"I know, I'm sorry about that. I even apoplogized the day I did it."

"I just want what's best for her. Guys have always taken advantage of her kindest, and I just want to know you won't do the same."

"Never, I would never do anything to hurt her." She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I remember the first time I met her. I was an asshole to her, but she didn't give two shits. No matter what rude comment I said to her, she was only nice back to me.