28 | Jealousy

Ellie's POV:

"We'll be back." Antonio clears his throat getting off his chair, followed by the other two.

I watch as he struts over to the bar, placing both arms on the ledge leaning over and giving the bartender a little more than a friendly smile.

And Antonio doesn't even smile to anyone, so it's even more strange.

"What do you think their doing." I lean over my sister talking to mainly Arabella since she's known them before I did.

"I don't know." She gives a confused stare, over.

"Alright ladies. What can I get started for you?" He doesn't bother notices that the guys are gone. If anything, he's got more confidence now that their not here anymore.

"I'll get a medium rare steak, cooked with light butter." Callie's never been Indecisive. She's always quick to answer things, never afraid she'll say the wrong thing.

"Could I get the ravioli, go light on the cheese, and make it spicy." James rights and everything on his tablet and looks at me.

I bite my lip looking over at Antonio seeing him still talking to the female bartender.

He usually orders for me, since I get so anxious.

My leg starts to bounce up and down, feeling my throat start to close up.

"She'll get the basil pasta, with no cheese." Callie quickly answered for me.

James nods walking away, and I finally take a normal breath.

"You ok?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Thanks." I look over to see Antonio now laughing.

"What do you think they're laughing about?"

"Probably something stupid." She shakes her head laughing with Arabella.

"Im gonna go step outside, you guys wanna come?"

"Sure." We all got out of our seat, pushing our chairs back in and walking to the ledge.

I look back seeing Antonio starring at me.

I give him a little smile, but he doesn't give it back.

Embarrassed I turn my head back around, looking at the view.

We took a couple picture, doing weird poses and laughing at each others stupidity. "Ok, ok, now one serious one." Callie had the longest arm, so she reach outwards, capturing the picture of us on the rooftop.

~~~

Arabella's POV:

I was gonna beat Antonio to a million pieces.

Ellie was so out of it, after he didn't smile back at her.

They've been dating for 8 months for fuck sakes.

I was so close to walking over and smashing bottles in all three of their heads.

I know exactly what they were trying to do, and it wasn't gonna work. Or at least not on me and Callie.

"Come on, fuck Antonio. He's not worth your time." I didn't want our night out, to be ruined by those bitches.

I don't know if the meeting I have tomorrow is gonna be rescheduled is even gonna happen, and if it does I have to remember to put on a timer. It's a struggle.

"You know what she needs. Drinks." I smile nodding and Ellie thinking about it for a second before smiling and nodding herself.

We got up again, having still waiting for our food. We walk to the bar where those jerk faces were still talking to that fucking bartender.