24 | Just Know I Love You

Mateo's POV:

"Why aren't listening to me! The theme is beige and gold, so why the fuck do I see green!" I'm about to beat the decorator if he doesn't do his job right.

While I'm at work, I get a call saying I needed to come to the banquet hall, to see if I wanted any changes.

And this motherfucker is over head adding green when I didn't even ask for that shit.

"Mateo calm down, Bella's not gonna mind if there's green."

"I don't care, I mind." I push Dyiore away from me, waking around in circles as the decorator gets rid of the unnecessary green he added.

"Sir what about now?"

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU ADD ORANGE!" I about to kill this fucker.

Just as I'm about to charge at him, Dyiore pulls me back, telling the decorator to leave before he dies.

Who the fuck puts orange after I specifically said only gold and beige!

I was gonna snap his neck, if I wasn't being pulled away.

"Listen, how about you go home and get ready. I'll handle things here."

"Fuck no, you go. I deal with things." I try pushing him away, but he sits me down on the chair.

"Do you not trust me, I want the best for my best friend basically sister."

"Fine. But if something is out of place, Jm coming for your ass."

"Go home." I nod getting off the chair and leaving the ball room.

I just want everything to be perfect.

Arabella already left to get her hair and make up done.

I got in my car, resting my head on the seat.

Everything feels so hectic, and my heart just start race just like yesterday. Arabella didn't leave this morning until she knew I ate all my food.

So why was I feel like this.

My palms become sweaty, and I lean my head on the steering wheel.

My breath is uneven, and my chest start to construct. My lungs start to close in, getting letting any air in.

My hands reach for my phone, pulling it out of my pocket. I wipe my face, as everything becomes blurry. I dial her number and put the phone to my ear.

The phone rings,

Once.

Twice

Right before the third ring, the phone is picked up.

"Hello." I could hear the happiness in her voice.

"Mateo?" It didn't take long for the excitement to leave her voice. She could hear my heavy breathing through the phone, and knew something was up.

"Mateo are you ok?" Her voice now panicked, but I couldn't say anything to help her.

"Mateo-!"

"I can't breath." I quickly say, needing her just to calm me down.

"Shit..." I hear her swallow a breath, as she thinks about something.

"Hurry." my voice is now quiet barely able to register what's happening.

"You know, when I was 15, my dad bought me a pet duck. He was a cute little yellow fur ball. He would walk on his two left feet, and he was always bumping into thing." I didn't understand where she was going with her story, I just trusted her a listened. Focusing my attention completely on the words flowing through the phone.