23 | What Is Happening To Me

Rufus' POV:

I watch my little sister smile while getting ready to go see Belle.

I wish I could have done something when Belle left, but now I've let my parents do this to Katie too.

I try talking to them, but they quickly dismissed me. Saying it's none of my concern.

Then they go ahead and say, I should start looking for someone. I have been talking to this girl for a couple months now, but I don't want to tell anyone yet.

"You ready to go?" I was wearing a white button up shirt, along with black pants. Katie wore a simple light pink dress, resting a little higher than her knees.

"Yeah."

~~~

Arabella's POV:

"I'm gonna go now." I shuffle through the channels on the tv trying to feel better about seeing Rufus and Katie today.

"Alright, bye." I hear him sigh then come over to me.

"I can stay if you want."

"No it's ok."

"Are you sure?"

"Yup."

"Arabella-."

"Mateo. You're literally gonna be back in a couple hours. Bye." I quickly grab his face putting a kiss on his cheek.

"Seriously." I shrug my shoulders, putting my attention back on the tv.

"Arabella give me a proper kiss." I laugh at how cute he is, reaching behind me and cupping his face.

I bring my lips to his, feeling both our mouths move in sync. I feel him wanting to get closer, so in a swift move, I push him away.

"Go, Katie and Rufus are gonna be here soon."

"Fine. Don't do anything stupid, and don't break the house." I shake my head turning back to the tv and checking all the channels.

I hear shoes running back to me.

"Just one more." I laugh turning around and kissing him one last time. I hold him against me for a couple seconds before pulling away feeling the blush start to creep up my cheeks.

"Alright bye." He said pushing away and walking to the front door.

I look over at the table to see that he took the lunch I made him.

I wave at him watching as he opens the doors and leaves.

I miss him

I shake my head finally seeing him get into his car and waving at me. I smile waving right back at him. He drives away, and I look back at the tv seeing the camera settings.

I turn the house cameras on. I see so many camera on the screen making me furrow my brows.

I search for the camera that shows the front of the house, where I can see if my siblings are here or not.