20 | Make Up

Arabella's POV:

I can feel my lower body aching as I shuffle around the bed trying to feeling for Mateo. I open my eyes to see he's gone.

I groan rolling my eyes, and laying back down. I'm hurting and he's not even here to help me. He just fucked me and left me alone. I know this isn't a classic love marriage, but I think it's just common sense not to leave a girl alone. 

"MATEO!" I yell trying to get his attention hoping he was still at the house. Yet nothing. This fucker actually left me alone. 

I finally decided to ignore the pain, and just walk. It works for a couple seconds before I feel the pain again. I'm gonna hurt him. Punch him in the balls, and see if he likes it.

I walk to the bathroom, situating myself on the toilet. I do whatever needs to be done, taking my clothes off and getting in the shower.

My sore muscles relax in the hot water. I feel my body hunch over feeling relieved.

When I'm done, I hear someone run into the room.

"What happen!?" I ignore him washing off the remaining soap.

"Arabella?" He opens the door and sighs in relief. I roll my eyes drying my body with the towel by the shower.

He scratches the back of his neck waiting for me to say something. I just continue walking around the bathroom. He might be home, but he still left me alone to wake up. 

"So... You know I don't know how to cook." I nod my head washing my face.

"So I searched up a recipe online on how to make French toast. They look fine. Just don't know how they taste." I smile slightly into the water I'm washing my face with. Slightly more forgiven. 

He didn't leave. He was trying make us breakfast. I walk over, slightly limping giving him a hug around his neck.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too much."

"Don't worry, I'll get you back." I grin but he didn't bother even give me a weird look. He kisses the top of my head before pulling away.

"Come with me." He pulls my hand towards the room where I see a platter of French Toast, strawberries and banana's. There was iced coffee at the side for the both of us. Syrup and even the icing sugar.

"It's so cute." I smile holding his head looking at the bed. I quickly walk into the closet, put my cream sundress on, along with a pair of white lace underwear.

"You didn't have to." I kiss his cheek.

"Fuck her good, feed her good." I slap his ass before getting back into the bed. I hiss when I sit back onto the red. My butt is still hurting. 

He sits next to me waiting for me to tell him if his food is good.

"If it's bad, then it's not my fault. It's the stupid video's fault, because I followed everything correctly." I nod amused while putting the syrup on top. It's the thought that counts more than anything. But it'll be a relief if it tastes good too. 

He even put some icing sugar on as well. I cut the a decent bite putting it into my mouth. I chew the food tasting the flavours.

I was shocked that it wasn't bad.

"So..."

"It's actually good." He smiles victoriously.

Though something was off. It wasn't the syrup, not the fruit. I dip a little bit of my finger into the little container of icing sugar.

I put it into my mouth for the raw taste of flour to hit my tongue.

"Sweetheart, this is flour. Not icing sugar." He gave me a confused look. "Mateo, you don't top French Toast with flour. You put icing sugar." Realization hit his expression, before smiling innocently at me.