18 | Mark Her Ass

Mateo's POV:

"I want you to count. Other than numbers, nothing should come out of your mouth. If it does, we're gonna restart. Do you understand?"

"I understand." I laid Arabella flat over my legs, with her ass sticking in the air.

I promised when I can touch her again, I'd mark her ass bad.

I feel her trying to stay calm, huffing her chest up and down. Her dress lifted up to her waist letting me see everything, I please. My hand caresses the soft skin along her body.

I keep touching, yet don't make any move to punish her. I keep her anticipating, when I'm going to do it.

Her hands grip onto my black slacks, raising her anticipation. I raise my hand, slapping her ass listening to her squeal.

My lower arm placed over her back, preventing her from moving.

"I don't hear you counting!"

"One." She says quickly.

"Good girl." I praise, running my hand over her ass. Without her expecting it, I slap her skin again making her flinch and let out a scream.

"What did I say?"

"I shouldn't make noise."

"And what would I do if you did?"

"Restart."

"Exactly, so let's start again." She sighs, before dropping her head.

My hand slaps her ass, which was starting to turn into a light pink. Her hand clamps over her mouth, shutting out any noise.

Although I wasn't willing to let her do that. I take both her hands clamping them behind her back, away from her mouth.

"Don't make me repeat myself, count."

"One." I hold her hands, as she tries to take them back, while I land yet another slap watching her ass move and turn darker.

She bites her lip, withholding the noises she so desperately wants to let out.

"Two."

I make sure to change ass cheeks, keeping the pain at a minimum. Her groan gets stuck inside her throat as I slap her ass again.

"Three."

Slap after the other, only making her whine. Not once does she stop counting. Nor does she make any sounds. I let the tiny sounds slide, feeling a bit generous. But part of me, also wanted to make her restart just for the feeling all over again.

"1-15." Her voice was so low, just below a whisper. She sighs contently, but I slap her ass again.

"What!"

"Say the last number again." My hand goes to her left ass cheek, slapping it the hardest.

"15!" She yelled, having tears stain her eyes. The way her ass looked, under my gaze. I wanted to fuck her so bad.

Her butt was so pink, it made me feel slightly bad. But just the words of her telling me I couldn't touch her, made me want to slap her ass again.

I caressed her ass, trying to sooth the pain. But she only hisses out grabbing my hand. I carefully lift her up, and her legs start to shake.

"I can't feel my legs."

"Where do you need to go."

"Bathroom." I lift her up, carrying her bridal style to the bathroom.

"Hand me a pad please." I reach under the cabinet, taking the pad out of the and handing it her.

I was basically off my period, so I just needed a liner. I knew if I took em off completely, by luck would be so bad I would have leaked.