Author's Note

Heyyyyy

I know you all probably hate me so much since it's been so long since my last update. I'm really sorry.

School is my first priority and it's been getting stressful but I'm getting more free now. So you can expect more edits on each chapter and maybe even a few new chapters.

I know you guys are probably sick of me delaying and saying I'm editing everything, but I want this book to be exactly everything I dreamed of when I first started reading, so I'm doing back and redoing some things to work the way I want them to.

I might even add new chapters in between since I think they might have fallen in love too fast, and that's one thing I hate most about books. When there is no character growth and the two main characters just fall in love. 

I want to go back and add all those things just to make a book me and everyone wants to read. 

I would recommend rereading the whole story if you read previous chapter before March 20, 2023. There are new things and more character growth that will be happening so I don't want you to miss anything. 

Don't hate me, but I feel like it's only gonna better the book and people who read it the whole updated version are gonna enjoy it so much more then the version before.

I'm gonna need time since this is gonna be a lot of editing. But I am trying as much as I can. Trust me.

Anyways, I just wanted to update you all on that and prepare you all for those changes.

I love each and everyone one of you with my whole heart for being so patient with me, because it means a lot to me. 

I'm gonna try to update this book as much as I can so that it can be fully completed soon. 

I love you all so much.

Sincerely, A