15 | Let Me Paint You

Mateo's POV:

She tasted so good. I only got one taste, and I was ready to have it for the rest of my life.

We've decided we're gonna try and make this work. If someone told me a month ago, that I'd be laying on my bed watching Divergent for the 11th time, with a woman laying in front of me while I played with her hair.

I'd laugh in their face, and shoot them in the head.

I've never smiled and laughed so much in my whole life. It's as if God had sent her to me, knowing she would only make me better.

I stare at her as she had fallen asleeps. Her breath nowhere as heavy as it was no so long ago.

My fingers felt so good inside her.

I allow myself to play with her hair, looking at the open window of our bedroom.

She was perfect in every possible way. She the type of girl that you could only dream of, and now she's mine. Forever.

~~~

"Stop being extra and let me do it." She's asking me to let her paint my body.

She already brought out all the paints she wants to use. Already covered part of the house with a white sheet so the floor wouldn't get dirty.

She changed her clothes and she was just hoping I would say yes.

"Fine, then let me paint you." I raise my eyebrows knowing she would back down.

"Fine." She said in a cocky tone.

I roll my eyes stripping my top staying in my black sweats.

"If you get any on my pants, I'll make you buy me new ones."

"Is that supposed to me a threat." She laughs taking my shirt and putting it on the couch.

No idea what went through her mind when she thought of this idea.

Am I gonna love having her hands on me the whole time.

Duh.

I stand in the middle of the white sheet on the floor, as she takes one of the million speakers she's forced me to buy.

Play the song at the top, or pick your own.

She plays the start button and loud music fills the house. I don't move or cringe at the loud sound.

She was barely wearing anything, so I was having the time of my life looking at her while she bent down grabbing a paint brush.

Right before my hand could slap her ass, she moves away.

"Don't even think about it." But I do it anyways.

It's the least she can do considering I'm letting her paint my fucking body.

"I said don't." She held onto her ass as she pours the white paint into one of the containers.

"Okay stay still, or I gonna slap your ass." I furrow my brows, but comply with her words.

She takes the brush swiping it against my toned chest, watching as it turns from tan brown to white.

It looks satisfying seeing the colours change.

After she lays on coat of paint above my abs she puts the brush down.

She pours some green paint onto a place looking thing. Putting her hand in it she gets back up placing it over one of my breasts than the other.

I look down seeing both her hand prints on my chest right where my nipple is. I laugh she excitedly crouches down getting some pink paint.

She pours it into a similar container and takes another brush stroking it over my abs.