32 | Back Home

Arabella's POV:

I felt my blood rushing to every vein in my body as the drive towards the house got shorter and shorter.

I felt so weird to be back here.

It felt like home.

When I was in New York of course my penthouse was my home. But it didn't feel like this.

It didn't feel so safe.

Ellie, Antonio and Dyiore went to their own houses and Callie was gonna be staying with us.

Dyiore asked if she wanted to stay with her but she said she'd rather live in New York by herself.

I know she's been playing off this whole thing with Dyiore, but the pictures that we got of the two of them sleeping on the plane together says otherwise.

I'd give it a couple weeks maybe days, before she's up and running to Dyiore's house.

"So, is the house big?"

"More than big. I got lost a couple times." It's true. The first days of our marriage, I had no idea where to go.

Mateo found me sitting on the floor sleeping.

"I'm so fucking glad to be back." Mateo sighed pulling into his house that held so many memories.

"Holy fucking chicken on a stick. This ain't even a mansion. What the fuck is this!" I know she was in pure shock because as we started exiting the car she was sitting there taking in the house.

"You have a Mafia right?" Mateo nodded and she smirked.

"If you ever need another recruit, Arabella has my number." I start laughing.

"What? Money is so much fun." I nodded and took out the two bags that I managed to fit in the car.

The rest is coming later in a whole truck.

"Arabella, give Callie the room on the right side. I'll be back before dinner." Then he got in his car and left.

"Excuse me, aren't you gonna help?"

"I would baby, but I've got things to do." I scrunch my nose and help myself. 

I thought he would gonna help me with my bag.

"These are so fucking heavy!"

"No one told you to bring so much shit." I rolled my eyes, pulling the suit cases into the house.

And it felt the same too.

"Holy fuck." Callie dropped her bag and opened her mouth wide.

"I should have came to Italy when Ellie used to go." I laughed and we both walked upstairs to the second floor groaning when we reached the floor.

"Fuck so many stairs."

"You need to stop saying fuck." I told Callie. I swear she's used the word 5 times already.

"Hello ladies." I looked down at the door to see Dyiore with the same old smug smirk on his face, mainly paying attention to Callie.

"Need help?"

"No." She said picking her bag up and walking south.

"Babe, that's left." I tilt my head to the north side and she walked off to the right side of the house.

"Do you know where Mateo went." I thought when we got back, we'd spend a little time together considering I kissed the fucker.

"He called me and Antonio saying he was gonna go check up on the place. He invited us all over for dinner." He watched Callie come out from the north hallway with a failed attempt to find her room.