inter era chapter one : The final episode of Action League now!

Dateline: Main room Gallery where the Action League are being having one more chance to redeem  themself by guarding the gem of Omni.

Chief: Ok you Clowns the the commissioner is coming over for the Tribunal retrial if you get to do one thing right maybe you still have a job.

Meltman: got it Chief we will not miss this one up.

Chief:Not Muss this one up not miss it up! You Meltwd meatheads had screwed up more times than I can count.

Has the chief continued his rant none other then his dishonor the mayor descends to grab the gym.

The Mayor: Ha ha ha with the Chife now down to his last nerve with those action ninin that gem will be easy picking.

Elderly women:Hey is that man part the exhibit?

Stinky diver:It the Mayor!

Without hesitation stinky Diver by the speargun at the Rope that's holding the mayor

The Mayor: uh oh here trouble.

When the Mayor hit the ground the gem went flying.

Chief: Ahh someone grab that thing!

Thunder girl: Don't worry I'll get it Thunder girl away.

Even if she did grab the gem it slept out of Thunder girls hand and into the Chiefs hands.

The Flash: Colors nice catch chief.

Chief: how can can you blast and morons get this far by dumb luck. You're a naked numbskull you're flying tits joyful trigger-happy moron and you melt man you melt under the pressure if I have your powers I have the brain to use them.

Then the gym start to grow and shoots floor beams of light at the Action League and took their powers and give it to the Chief and in a green flash turn them into a super version of himself.

Stinky diver: blimey!

(Intro sequence)

League action League now!

Starting

The Flash he Super strong and super naked

Thunder girl she fly like thunder

Stinky diver the former Navy Commander with an attitude as bad as his odor.

And

Melt man with the power to.........melt

Today episode
Rise of the action inter.

We find our heros accidentally stripped of their powers by an unstable leader.

Thunder girl: did anyone know what just happened?

The Flash: the gem of Omni it can take the power of any one or anything and gave it to whoever  wheels it.

Melt man: Did the Flash read descriptions of the display?

Chife:As unusual as that was it better if I show you how to use these power Super chi- no no no no that won't do Action Chife yeah that will do away.

Then the so-called action Chief fly straight out the gallery through the roof.

Melt man: Ah did he flew out of here with our powers?