Day two frontline file six: The Ghost and Molly McGee

Now I do like the super natural and you may know where this may go with the Ghost and Molly McGee.

After moving into a how should I put this a gray matter ghost town called Brighton Dale which her family moved into our new home which is haunted by scratch a class 3 Poltergeist who with other ghosts must make much misery as they can in the town they are assigned to as for those that failed they'll be sent to the void of failed Phantoms but the curse scrap quotes on Molly backfired because she's will do what she can to turn this then town around and well starting to get better but if the council found out about it they will give scratch an ultimatum break my heart or be sent into the void of failed Phantoms but there's one thing that didn't take into account if I find out Molly can call scratch at any time then the chairman may have to take matters into his own hands but how one may ask?

Well Molly's grandmother did give the advice of making a house for scratch with her old dollhouse so if the chairman is that dark and cruel he will pluck on the poor woman's live stream and no villain had ever try to attack the heart at first unless there's no other choice left with Disney villains almost having no claws nowadays but there are some that may say they don't make them like they used to or don't see a threats until it's too late.