Day two frontline file five: Paramount + in general

Paramount Plus is now the fourth inning service time watching now you used to be called  CBS All Access even if I'm watching with the current Star Trek series  when I started was to say the first season of Star Trek discovery on DVD which part of what codenamed by the Tellanrain the origin Logs Starfleet entries that are before the TOS era their was a time loop episode and I hate time loop episode.

As for Star trek Lower deck it's not too bad but Meredith did make a compelling point that starfleet's are in it for the glory well due to the fact that the captain is a mother mainly but the next season the third season seems like it's going to be in the Undiscovered Country situation.

Star Trek prodigy well with the current crew of five being Guided by a hologram of Captain Janeway the system they are from seems to be too unstable with one pursuing them seems to be a class for monitor and have big plans for that ship store train it to Starfleet space won't do anything good without knowing all the facts of that system and potential danger and who knows what Starfleet and the Federation is like since the start date seems to be set after the card locks which all three of them are what's code name the post TNG logs.

Footnote: during the Star Trek celebration there was also a Blues Clues anniversary celebration in New York that day too bad they didn't have a special art design of blue being in a Starfleet captain uniform I know Star Trek prodigy was meant to attract a new audience on Nick but their could  of been one for Nick Junior must have been a missed opportunity.