Oval case files two: The Black Hat organization

(The following is based on the villain database)

Mario:Ok ok order order let get this over with before something crazy happens Ovalsan Ivan place make the stand.

Ovalsan: Ovalsan here before the Grand Justice Nexus.

Mario fine what he and the other can be called is so cheesy.

Mario:Before you do your blackhat filibuster can you tell us all the known villain types but you have came across so far.

Ovalsan:Now where to be-

Mario:Just start with usual class one thought four types.

Ovalsan: Ok General don't to blow your top.

Class one thought four

Mads: mods are usually those nut cases that are always in the threes always have some scheme to take over the world and all that but there are a rare few class four star more intelligent or got what they are after.

Delinquents: in a nutshell spoiled to juvenile depending on their background.

Con's: damn eyes that will do anyting to see anyone make a fool of themself.

Pandoric: those that are in prison for a long time and almost forgotten start at class 3 upon release if they are out for too long they can become class 5 but more on that later.

Tricker:they are double Edge swords.

Puppet master: they are the most persuasive and manipulative on one person or group but trust masses are more tactical but more on that later.

Doubles: imperfect copies of whoever they're trying to copy.

Nega: Are the most dangerous to pants who the opposite to.

Class five

Chest master: the most Tactical a Puppet Masters nose Hoops send at their disposal.

Juggernauts: they are the strong ones.

Colossus: they are the big ones.

Mongers: mongers are those with authority with three sub-types War business and office

Those that are above the class system are called class alpha rather or not it's with a type.

Mario:Now no. We got it out the way please tell us what you know about the black hat organization?

Ovalsan: come on I can put together the black hat organization run by no other than blackhead himself self-proclaimed class 5 once started with primitive some items from the Kellogg's with Doctor Flag class 3 mad he's going to have a bag on his head with wildcard assistance Dementia and 5.0.5 when they sent out orientation tape unknown Cartoon Network villains show me organizations limitation in the TV dimension but one day got a client to take out a hero that deserves it with mean comeuppance.

Senator Bruce Wayne: I guess they go after Glory Seekers like oh Booster Gold for instance.

Ovalsan: well the one I know is sunblast a big jerk of a meathead who got what he deserved but starting to know better after that.

Senator Peter Parker:Well There Is A Healer the climbing up the ranks squishies from an at the back of my own head something off about this Miss Heed character.

Ovalsan: now I'm not into Instagram nor Tik-Tok too much trouble you may say but Miss Heed is indeed someone who not what she seem.

Mario:Can you please explain the details.

Ovalsan: for starters Miss Heed is seem to start as a product promoter for a perfume which the brand in English called follow me from what I can tell who's ever exposed to stuff will be under her control so the freezer believe the perfume is made from her Essence in other words her preparation but her own powers come from her followers the more she have the stronger her mind control gets and once that her stuff his stores there's going to be a big problem so the question is where can we find the dirt on her?

Mario: Will whatever the solution you have it's going to be by far a big dump of drum barrel full of blood.

Senator: Peter Parker: Well Ovalsan know how to look up on someone.

Senator Bruce Wayne: But how to look up Miss Heed?

Ovalsan: well so far she's Gemini and I know what's like as one with different sides of the coin  a dual nationality of one person Miss Heed post show the one side of the coin she wants the people seed but not the other but the more Miss Heed oppressive going to get more ugly when it comes out if something goes wrong you can't be heads all the time.

Mario:Well whatever you can come up with on the current facts it's going to be like Dimmesdale all over again.

Ovalsan: I have nothing to do with it.

Mario:Am aware a that  Dimmesdale have itself a self-destruct button but you exposing her as a fraud on a massive scale will be your lowest Ovalsan.

Ovalsan: Hey if you got it you got it.

(Now it time for QandA if you have any questions please put them in the comments. )