Day two frontline file three: Helluva Boss update

(Footnote:the following was written after episode six and seven. )

After what happened so far on Helluva boss it started when demon hunter of D.H.O.R.K have got wind of of I.M.P killing spree and even if Blitz and moxie did get captured by them what's ribs on one of their moms and it has a trip to Hunter put them through made Blitz and Moxie's Bond stronger the weapons D.H.O.R.K have are blade based weapons and I.M.P got guns now normal weapons won't hurt them or kill them but if there is silver integrated into the weapons I could in theory could do some harm. There are those that think the cherubs are backing D.H.O.R.K to get back at I.M.P but I don't completely agree if that theory if you ask me they could be an angel behind the scenes of D.H.O.R.K using fallen hunter as material for excesses for yearly extermination needless to say the cherubs are scapegoats. Now for what came after well let's say after Ozzy blitzes that I left alone in the last picky Cena's phone is his own mother she look like a very caring person back then what happened to her apart from being deceased is still unknown.

What going to happen next which I think happens in December from the release pattern it going to be crazy.

Footnote:The mean to get to the other rings via elevator is only to those that are born in hell while earth born Sinners are only aloud in the Pride rain and if any of them try to enter the elevator would I be a force field or would they be killed on sight and what if even if it doesn't work like this they have a secondary sin that allowed to go to that ring for example with Pride being a primary sin could that sin have some do a secondary sin and thirdly sin.