Day two frontline file nine: the two current He-man Netflix series.

Now where to begin wow the new He-Man and the Masters of the Universe is CG and well am Kind of mixed well Keldor Adams uncle which has been taken consideration in a few past incarnations I won't mind Orco well being technically be a robots with the Legacy Cog of the original Orco cringe you have more of a backbone only declawed while Duncan and Teal seem to be the same age needless to say they are namesake.

King randor hair color matches Adams and those at he's he man with two other guards and his relation to Keldor seems to have a scar and Mufasa vibe and there's no detail on what happened to Adam's mother if all I can say about Adora she obviously won't be in it because that's going to be believe it or not a live-action Sheba Series on Amazon is going to be silly and it will have nothing to do with the DreamWorks series.

As for the Revelation series well it's ment to up loose ends of the original He-Man and the Masters of the Universe series with part 2 now out and well it started with a repercussion of He-Man AKA Prince Adam breaking the sword  of power to absorb the blast the spear Skeletor shattered causing Eternia to wilt away while triclops forms the mother board cult to turn those that join into a Borg Collective which out of decoration Tela with others like Evil-lyn beastman Duncan Robot-o and even Orco must find the two sword that make the power sword two gave their live in reforge it but Skeletor stabbed Adam in the back took the sword and turn into a Mad God.

Adam try to call the power of Grayskull without the sword and turned into something like the Hulk and Skeletor said something The Joker would say if he takes on the Hulk and if that's not humiliating enough evil Lyn took the sword when he powered down and when she called it it made me think what would happen  Adora look like if she have a sword and now I'm wondering what would he look like if he has Adoras sword.

Good thing Orco him came back to help Teala who took up title of sorceress and I think it's all over but when Skeletor return to Snake Mountain which has been turned into a motherboard Madhouse when try to destroy the idle it turns out to be a class 5 viral made by The Horde or seemingly by hordak which may got out of control but the next to seasons do better.

( the revelation files of a toy box Republic had been classified until now but then say what happened after all I can say for now it's where beginning the great toy war was set off.)