Day one frontline file spotlight:Leaning with Pibby

Now Pibby look like a local cable network preschool show about spelling insults you into actual development until what seemed to be a black Twisted form is an see that would assume anything that gets in the way it will turn them into mine is corpses to do its bidding in from the views at skinny it seems to be getting a 2022 release window and if next year being the 30th anniversary of Cartoon Network it could be a miniseries where Pibby must gather allies like the psychic and the villain long some that we may not see Happiny like what my sources say that Pibby can go into Nick worlds as a commentary on how can anyone have one show be on for so long and how can anyone still watch it without knowing or caring how burnt out that cartoon is while there are those that could have potential and get cut short due to the Network's neglect or would make their main show jealous like a spoiled child or just plain hate it.

While there are network rules on how many seasons of the show can have like Disney channels for season rules and Netflix 3 season rules and so on.

Theory makes that's what one would think maybe the bipod cubby thing people most often make a big deal on the how bad and dumb or just simply a cash grab like Teen Titans Go! Is still around so because there is no other shows that can that can't last like the Powerpuff Girl remake but a live-action reboot have caused an outrage in a fan base made me concerned if what if other Cartoon Network and will be adding to the mix I know that they are meant for those that never seen these before and habits that around the kids of the original character would be too much trouble and too easy of a spiral to fall into a real rabbit hole that would be confusing.

As for the channel Pibby she seems to be from seem to be similar to Me-TV where they are licensed to rerun old shows and cartoons it seems to have expired and his thing is only repossessing it masters property you may say and will dissolve anything that the public domain.

The next question is how to destroy it well it seems to be electrical so in EMP is the only way to destroy it but where to place it where I can do the most damage?

Even hive-mind's have leaders although I figure out its movement pattern within the mass will be hard to pin down along with where the heart is if it has one that is.

One final thing what could become of Pibby and the others if they survive that is for epilogue reasons that is?

Well for what I can see it will be Bittersweet even with a sunrise and most like Pibby will have post traumatic stress syndrome.