Brake time one :Miswood explain

-Meeting room 25-

Ovalsan:Ok now that am here I can hear your case.

Montsan:Well for starter is in a dimension where no one from Dimmesdale can hurt us after what we did to them.

Ovalsan: Hey someone shouldn't redact those million-to-one shot rules and also what your town is like?

M:Well it about the size of a normal town if it call books that fly back to the shelves in the library normal in fact most public libraries I have so many lock suctions then anyone can count all I know most of them don't open up to anyone.

J: yeah you can't wish them open and there wish coverage are so ridiculous.

O:to expensive?

J: well not all of them it's where you grant them and when I know stickers for instance you can grant a wish at 3 Hall during election day on whatever issue the town to look into but it gets mixed results in the polls.

T.H: and that got removed by the town's real keeper who is believe it or not was my fairy godparents.

J: it was doing an assignment due to a dating ad in the paper at the time.

T.H:Hey Moondette is the only thing have to a mom and my own dad beat Jorgen in the ring fair and square.

J:If my my humility spy cameras Granddad was bad enough back then but one of the rules had been used against me was the worst.

O: curiouser and curiouser.

T.H: well it's now it's time to get interesting so how was Timmy when he starts living with you Monstan?

M:Well the teachers on nice but that means of making him learn are sometimes in the classes are extreme do his stupidity but they are effective.

J: yeah the school council did have a baddie memes I'm getting through to him almost made Timmy thinks he's on drugs.

M: needless to say the high magic Council thanks fairies are A coping drug but a pennant case is on Timmy which had became addicting to the point well let's say Cosmic Cosmo and Wanda leads the black Ferris to persuade him on joining them.

O: I guess that's the main problem.

T.H: indeed with kilala and Wooftin wedding in less then a year who knows what they will have him do before then.

O: case accepted.

M: thank you for accepting our case.

O:Oh just following the Nintenguard motto

J: even if it does sound silly.

O: and the first break that I have is almost over and Jorgen is going to be here for a while for different reasons so up later.

-Ovalsan leave the room-

J:The Wedding seen is only one half of the reason why we are asking for his help.

M:It not just us that are asking for him.

J: Indeed and who knew that Kilala new friend when she first met ever since living in Miswood is the daughter of the head of the grand Everafter Council.