Nexus meet and greets outro

Location:The Nintendom park outside of Nintenguard H.Q at Sunset.

Ovalsan:Thank for getting Mario to out his roll in cognito Inc Papin or should I say Dr. Flog

Dr.Flog: well you are one of those double-edged swords Heroes that takes on those that cross the line.

Ovalsan: well Nick is a call Disney an Empire and Cartoon Network once again a payment ski technically it's not the first time they tried preschool block third time to be exact.

Fox: it seems so but it can't be helped and those that wants to hide a fact but they are wrong.

Ovalsan: well Mario is Mario in our Inside Man in cognito we may have a clear look on the in a working regardless of their intentions.

Fox: bluffing that picture the whole thing could backfire this dementia doesn't have a date recorder.

???: who says it was dementia?

Fox:Pe-oh Jonna Inkbell good to see you.

Ovalsan:Well she is technically Peach in the back of the head this.

Dr.Flog: So that why dementia was dressed like that with Pauline.

Jonna: Well the Nexus meet and greets was only to tie up loose ends of the past oh so that Peach wrote on the leather she left for me.

Ovalsan: well now that the event is over the stream event is this Thanksgiving.

Fox:Hope what inside you have is worth listening to for that weekend.

Ovalsan:I'll gave the best of what I know.

Fox:That be all you and whoever's will also be joining for their own reason from the RSVP we are getting.

Jonna:I will be here for a few week as well with my husband and Zoey.

Dr.Flog: I do like to exchange some notes that you will explain that weekend Ovalsan

Ovalsan: I will give my best for that weekend some will be new Adobe update I may have a what-if or two.

Dr.Flog:I may I have a few notes on some you have in mind until then I'll be at the mobile lab outside of town.

Once all been said the others depart leaving Ovalsan by himself then he look back at the Nintenguard H.Q and says to who he thought to be Mario  in the window "Are you another corrupt leader or just burned out?" Then head back to his place leaving Mario who heard it and had been really burned on what Ovalsan said.