Ture beginning or what if:House of Mouse

(The following from the point of view of Comic Government senator Peter Parker and Nintenguard researcher Ovalsan Ivan and never you that's well.)

(Ovalsan notes.)

Now from what we put to together I guess it all started when one of the members of the Disney council is taking her usual Drive I want to see who for now but she seemed to see there's a lot of vacant buildings. Just completed the constructions tell her she sees one big building that's yet to be named she looks at the real estate sign and picked up a brochure on the place of interest and heads towards a meeting at Grand Castle Disney the capital castle of the Disney kingdom and once the other members of the Disney Council Princess Ariel Belle Jasmine Aurora Snow White's are sitting in the Council room for the meeting until one more comes in "I wonder what keep ya Cinderella?" Said Snow white "Well," say Cinderella "I was taking a look at the new building. Just standing there as background filler until I picked up a brochure on one of them." Then she shows the brochure to the other members of the council then Cinderella makes fools all a weekly there when Mickey Mouse and her friends are invited just beginning her proposal.

Cinderella: So Mickey how much do we know each other?

Mickey:Well you and the the Council of six run things leaving one seat that I'm sitting on vacant for guests reasons and the fact that the toon county is on the edge of the Kingdom the cinema County that you are a close to the magic wall the TV toon the lucky enough to last more than two seasons and that's it.

Snow white: but what if you can have a place where we can all hang out together just bought a few live shows and watch some cartoons?

Then Snow White shows Mickey the brochure of the place of interest it has a big screen TV at kitchen a big basement for props and a cabaret stage for music performance.

Snow white: we will give you the native fun to set up the place but you have to decide which roles your friends will be in and I will have a contract ready in time for your pitch.

???:Not so fact my ladies.

Snow white:Hades.

Hades: head lice

Mickey:Hey!

Snow white:Easy Mickey he invited as well.

Hades: yeah but let me cut to the chase the council want this place to have the subject to come together and have a good time but what about those darling in the Underworld of this Kingdom in other words let the villains come and enjoy the show.

Mickey:As long as they behave themself.

A week later Mickey pitch the house of mouse and the rest is history but Mickey dedicated to Snow White but it was Cinderella that's got the idea and she felt like she's been robbed of the credit she deserved.

(Peter Parker notes.)

Well after what was the Disvel incident I was looking up all the no notes of the Disney kingdom it almost looked right up I came across a house of bounce ball and it was a good place until it closed but the place that the club used to be at what song by Cinderella. Just the landlord back then so why did Snow White so why  did Snow white took it like that?

Peter Parker:Ture beginning

Ovalsan:or what if?

Both:you decide.

(Vote if you think that what really happened comment if think otherwise. )