Day two frontline file seven:Arcane: League of Legends and others.

After Watching Arcane League of Legends even if it ment to end on a cliffhanger it stuck in a cycle of peace and War and why do fans of a MOBA game still play it I tried to light see what the big deal but the more I think about it the more I think it's a waste of time well Smite mouth feels other gods is a third-person clone of League of Legends even if there are times I wonder if you're making up other deities is because they are from Pantheon's that most of us know little about.

Their also Dota Dragon blood which is not bad needless to say they are trying to get more into these thing via other means of medium like Warhammer 40K Battle of the sisters comic miniseries from Marvel I do know a place that sells the mini figures as well as its fantasy counterpart and its ports counterpart blood Bowl as a magic the Gathering which is also have a boom Studio kind but I'm only human is also going to be in Netflix series as well but it's too much trouble I tried to read up on the lore of the series but from what I can understand the plains are not bound by law or authority.

MOBA are just copy and paste on set ups in fields and layouts.