Screening room two: The great toy war

Now where to begin?

I guess it all started after Twilight Sparkle and her new friends defeated Nightmare Moon I Ovalsan Ivan was warping up my report for the Tellanrain tell I spotted what seem to be a Soldier of some kind that seems to be doing the same thing but for who?

When I got close enough the soldier brings out with seems to be a door a very plastic one to be exact open airlock room of some kind I slipped in the moment is closed and I wasn't self mode and when I got in Soldier enters the other door I follow and well upon first impression it seems to be a playset of some kind and when I walked out closest window it's a very Toyota World but I don't completely agree with the group system it seems to have cuz I wanted down the hall I stepped on to what seems to be a display Hall of familiar characters but the Last thing I May had seen Do Really remind me of someone tell thing went black.

It felt like something hit me upside the head when I came around in my head is in a burlap sack and once somebody removed it a big blindinglights is obscuring my site from one that's interrogating me.

"State your name and place note you are monitor by lie detectors." Says my in Target and I gave them my honest truth he hardly bother you until I mentioned someone he seems to know that's not Ang when he says "How do you know about Andrew of the Guardian Core?" I told him how he called me by a name I no longer go by in a life I never want to look back to unlike my interrogator Gabe Isaac joster who is also my cousin when he's been ordered to cut the lights when he see the familiar valken and then he toiled to show me around the place and the situation that I inadvertently got mixed up in and then be presented to the heads of the toy box Republic.

The place I find myself is in the Capitol Building of a toy box Republic when I got a video of the place it looks like it's in four Zones one for the Mattel party one for the Hasbro one for Lego and one for the Independent party I have the same Vibe I don't completely agree with it I get there a kid like to play their toys as what they really are as for who they are at war with they once have their subject be whatever they want but the Barbie Empire is forcing dumb by what Empress Bobby wants them to be soldiers of War but her mind was twisted by those she commanded there once for generals have to be Guinea but during my time there was only two left Megatron and the Cobra Commander.

"And that how it is," says Gabe after he fed his explanation asked me " but what about you? You and Ang I've been dead for years and you taking up this Ovalsan Persona like it's your natural identity and her from Dimension to dimension like a trucker why couldn't you tell me nor your folks that you're still alive?"

Then I took off my mask and show Gabe my face a decaying face of Technology and Flash and then I say without making a screen " this is what I am now there's no way for me North Branch to go back not as ghouls and she got wings and I am left to scavenge in the pits of all I know is the afterlife."

Gape fortunately understands my perspective and presents me to the head of the toy box at Publix there there's no other than Optimus Prime the first GI Joe one who I thought to be Adam of Eternia but that's a story for another day and the head architect of a Lego Republic who seems to be the only girl in the group.

They do you know of those that I sometimes make a scene and while I was in the holding quarters they discuss on what to do with me both Joe and artists are you where in a neutral Parts I should I be in as for the head architects looking for what kind of work I be fitting in until Adam proposed "Why not put him in the war effort." Then Joe says " he's a 4S without the mechanical factors in his body and not everyone here is going to vote for the policy proposal that most was keep turning down due to unnecessary manufacture costs even for those War hungry u f c Troopers." Them Adam says " those ain't my orders." Cindy has turned around and see the Falcon knowing that this is an unreputable order.