Ovalsan earlier days outside the Nintendom

Now where to begin?

Well I guess it started with the Playstsgion when I got my first freelance a license during the PS2 era it was nice and quaint took some freelance jobs here in there for the PlayStatinel their a few third party job here and their but after that I  mostly work for the Microtray I still do some first-party campaigns another time they are almost no different than each other almost allow gun for hire sometimes I wonder if war is the only thing they have left.

Now the streaming systems that started during the Wii PS3 and 360 era their was Netflix and Hulu back then with whatever they got at the time even if Julio was the first made some original shows but I don't care to talk back then it was nice but nowadays it's a streaming War but that's a segment for another day.

The comic Dimension well I accidentally got mixed up in all of it after the dcmk incident and never time the Marvel and DC parties have came both cold DC became a call Security State while Marvel is under the control of the Disney Empire to build crazy thing like the Mech and Tech-oh suits is that going too far?

The Empire's building crazy things and I don't know if it's for the fence oppression or invasion and a little deal with Warhammer 40K may be the most dangerous yet.

And the rest is history.