True ending or what if story one: Fairly OddParents bewitching

Now in my last book the Oval memoir I mentioned that their was a article in da rules on those that can't be mind wipe so I better tell you the whole story.

It all started when how should I put this?

Let say my patient with Timmy stupidity had reached its end.

"Why does he still have those fairies if these disasters keep happening?" Said me when I enter jorgens Tellanrain rules and laws are archives Da rules are on the alter can I start looking up and see if there is something like a I won't tell you one if you want cloth well looky I for something similar I did find a what to do if a case by the Webster Law Firm rule it's interesting but I don't think you can help with Timmy situation then a Small gust of wind blew in I got to close the window in not knowing that it turned most of the pages when I got back I found a rule that can change everything or did it found me?

Unfortunate all but the title rule was redacted it reads what to do if a fairy god kids immune to the mind-wipe?

This makes me think why with that a rule that would happen in a million-to-one shot that's when I decided to grab the Jorgen and confront him with that by going oval.

When jorgen is at his usual workout please well I followed him and well I whacked and bag him and brought him to them most disclosed location tie them up to the chair and once I remove the sack tom jorgens head does beginning my interrogation in the make sure he doesn't get any funny ideas I surrounded him with butterfly Nets wielding chainsaws "Now Jorgen," say your truly "Da rules states that if a fairy had been revealed in some way or form they go away forever and they're fairly god can memory gets white and anyone immune a million-to-one shot but why redact the rule that's unlikely to happen?" Then I order one of the chainsaw-wielding butterfly net to slowly walk towards Georgian and when it got close enough Jorgen sings "Ok ok if a fairy god kid is immune that's means it's magic as well the last known very goth kid is mortsan Maglock or Spell swamp these days she was Wanda and Cosmo fairy got kid a year before Crocker her mother who is part of the high magic Council to challenge me and and I lost to her in a very humiliating way."

"And so?" I replied then I sent another butterfly net to put it chainsaws close to Jordans neck. "Alright alright, " says Jordan when he oh most made out a tear "Mortsan who is currently a Widow with her daughter kilala who will be in Dimmesdale tomorrow night moving next to the Turners on there right so please untie me and get those things away from me."

After getting all I need I just left them there and see how it plays out and maybe play a part or two.

I found a couple of days later at kilala spell swamp new high school killala still adjusting to her new school the problem is most of the kids they're well they are too dumb to work at combination lock eyes while others only pick on the weak and praise the popular by the teachers ignore it like they don't care when she got to her locker which she knows the combination to someone tapped on her shoulder and says "Hey Noob!" When Killa turned around he sees a red-haired girl in a green shirt then  Kilala says "Yeah may I help you? "First off the name Vicky and I'm booked afterschool  so can you do me a solid and babysit Timmy?" Says Vicky then Kilala say " sure he my neighbor so I can it's sometime in it." "Ok," says Vicky "I'll inform the Turner's I will send you in my place." Then Vicki heads off but kilala seems to sense something off about Vicky she take her a bit then hear her says " that was dumb dumbs in that twerk I always easy turkey and let the noob take my spot to add some false comfort make it more fun next time." Kilala was shocked that she's going to be set up for more suffering to Timmy and his parents are too dumb to notice or Worse doesn't care when does what to do about it but how?