Ovalsan Case files one Glitch Techs

When the stage light came back on the setting seem to be a Nintenguard office where Mario is sitting at the desk.

Secretary on the speaker: Ms Samus and Mr Ivan are here.

Mario:send them in.

Then Samus and Ovalsan came in.

Mario:Mr. Ivan Ms. Arus

Samus:Sir

Ovalsan:Sir

Mario:What do you have to report?

Ovalsan:Oh Plumbing General

Mario: going to need some aspirins after this.

Ovalsan: ever since which Tech came on Netflix there's been so many questions surrounding Hinobi.

Samus: Durant undercover cars in the Balilly which seems to be hidden within a mountain range after we are out of tutorials or man that thing's cheesy but Ovalsan wants to look into the fine print.

Ovalsan: The Mummy reset say no never really says the age limit on who you can and can't reset no on those that have mental disabilities.

Mario:And Miko is that example with you think she would have a black box which can open when she comes of a certain age or witness something traumatic.

Ovalsan: yeah but smack park I think she went through two types of trauma 1 best Shock Trauma with the Robbie breath thing which triggered for reflex system which may explain her gaming skills the second is when she was hit in the head on the wall when the my my pulse went off in our house which resulting in sitting off the missile defense system does prevent a memory reset but one more would open it but the question is who wore what will come out of it if Miko Experience tragic trauma?

Samus: well during our Recon apart from the landmarks we know but none of the usual are the take up land space.

Ovalsan: yeah no City Hall no schools no movie theaters those thought only to take up empty space half empty books hospitals with empty rooms with what seems to be staff workers but the nurses and doctors seem to have the Hinobi be insignia on them but we went into the record room and all the file cabinets are almost have no records of those in town While others that work for Hinobi we Define the files for Mikos family but they didn't say where they were originally from if they are really from out of town that is.

Samus: now here's where it gets interesting there seems to be an invisible box in the vacant part of town my best estimations what could be a shopping mall.

Ovalsan: our best guess on why is that is maybe where the original Hinobi store was at before something went wrong.

Samus:Well whatever record there are on the place in question seems to be heavily encrypted.

Ovalsan: not sure if Phil's conscience has he made for himself we'll have what we need to know in fact they are not labeled so they won't sit off the final level prematurely.

Mario:Now Ovalsan during your investigation you have Hinobi once made brand that for one reason or another no longer make.

Ovalsan: well I did come across some other licensed Hinobi once did.

Would you like to know more?

The audience cringe from that reference to Starship Trooper movies.

Ovalsan: I know right the Starship Trooper games are first person shooter that make no sense.

Highly user customized.

Campaign that make no sense other than killing bugs and almost every title sounds like they are pull out of the suggestion box and time trooper is the most ridiculous.

Mario:Am out thanks for your Insight now if you excuse me I have somewhere else to be.

But when Mom is about to exit through the stage door Pauline and Paluterna I waiting on the other side of the door.

Pauline: We are not done here Mario.

Mario: but this is a ridiculous panel and I don't want to go into a console war over Ovalsan crazy findings and besides Nick care about Spongebob nowadays how would he solve the problem.

Ovalsan:Well my good General.

Paluterna: remember you want to hear his stories.

Ovalsan: ever since the late Stone Age there have been Unique Individuals that solve problems and I learned from the best to become a problem solver and my solution to the Glitch  Techs  problem is well folks sit tight.

(The following personal is only a suggestion no guarantee if it will happen.)

Then Commando Jorgen Von Strangle came on stage.

Jorgen:Even if this pain me but how?

Ovalsan:Two words Kickstarter.

Jorgen: simple but once the neither mounts made what then?

Ovalsan:well strip clubs will be easy to get Backer with.

First stretch goal: Glitch Techs game manual.

Second stretch goal: Artbook

Third stretch goal: the complete DVD set

Pauline:Hmm those would  be interesting to get backers but what would you have for a big gold then those?

Ovalsan: Well we never get to know much about Hinobi game's like that their lore who are the main characters key items and so on so the better solution for it to make a Hinobi game collection.

Mario:One question what kind of games in featurette it will have?

Ovalsan: For games well.

Chomp Kitty

Bravestone

Castelstain

Smashouars

As for featurettes.

Art gallery

News clips

Trip and tricks.

Documentaries

Mario:............................................................

Samus: You could says no comment Mario.

Jorgen: yeah left hanging like that will make you look like an idiot.

Then the audience chuckled a bits.

Then Mario officially leave the set.

(Now it time for Q&A place leave any questions that you have.)