True ending or what if story two: foster home for imaginary friends dark thought

Now it all started on a usual day where Ovalsan that me have more then enough to prove that Benny is a bad seed will he grabbed a knife and when he charged at me in my system response to how much I put this the maximum shock who I didn't know if you hurt an imaginary friends in any way the one who imagine they will feel it well and to make it more crazy one who magic Benny love a Christmas tree where Mac's mom teaches in odd places.

Now this part I did not know at the time but Mac's mom and most of the town have something funny Whispering into their heads like something of a mind plague for Starting local news story on Frankie's parents to die dead and then make things even more crazy she died with them in the car accidents in all places and when Frankie saw that new story she went into a slight crisis then her grandmother explains the whole scene in once the truth is out in the foster home well as well as cool with it but the worst is yet to come when rumors spread about the bathroom being a place with toxic thoughts and dump like waste and once maximum found out that he's been hanging out today when their house hours before when Mac arrive Mr Herriman came on to the speaker "Mr Mac," says Mr Harryman "place come to the office." Wondering why Nac went to the office and when he got their both Frankie and Herriman  "Mister Mac," Say Herriman place take the seat on the right." When Mac took the seat he see that his mom is in the other seat "Miss Foster," says Mac's mom " the board had decided to prohibited those under 12 to come here ever again." Mac was surprised. Decision to prohibit kids to visit the father mansion without an appointment by adults client then Frankie says "Mac half and helping those friends find good homes and you want him to stop just like that?"

"This place is full of child toxicness." Replied Mac's mom when Bloo Eduardo wilt and Coco came in a pond a commotion and Wilt says "You much be Mac's-" Then Mac's mom pull out a gun Mac Frankie and even Herriman are shock Then Mr Herriman Shouted " Madam please be reasonable!" Then Mac's mom pointed at Mr Herriman head and says to him " what you have here are naive cowardly unconformity and lastly immature poisoning  your house." Frankie say while reasoning with her by saying " I know you want Mac to grow up but going by gunpoint won't solve anything and by tomorrow it won't matter."

Then Mac's mom says "Why find something that's not real why defend someone that's not real?"

Then Frankie slowly approach Mac's mom and says to her "I don't know what made you despise imagination so much that the town neustem like they are homeless but putting a wall between them with only make things worse for you and Mac."

Then without hesitation makes a crap with a gun and in the struggle it went off and in one shot Bloo went down and died instantly but Mac is feeling the pain even more if he been taking to the hospital Bloo's body just lay their like no one care then Harriman says when he about to leave to get covering for Bloo's body "If it the other way around it could a been worse."

That's where I came in Indiana only drive up the incident report before I left Herriman gave me a few new details on the principles of Bloo's death when I measure my friend died through a fatal memes the one who imagine it will feel the pain of them dying but if it's the other way around by any form of death they all become within a year what Mr Herriman calls Boogies they are mainly nocturnal but when they are around for too long they start praying the fears of those who live in any household like phobias logically but anxieties if there are more than one live in an apartment complex if they ever get involved in some way or another they could lead to fatal results depending on how far you invoke them.

After that I wonder how far back is the Foster mansion before they take in Imaginary Friends?

True ending or what if? you decide.

(Vote if you think that how it should  end comment if think otherwise. )