Day one frontline file ten: Owl house update (page 50)

(The following is on season 2A of the Owl house)

Luz and the residence of the our house is now on the clock with a day of mutie could lead to a massive invasion and that will happen on what seems to be on the eclipse but the question is when will it happen and what will Belo gain out of all of it?

From what we know so far the Divinity is what he think is a way to cleanse wild magic because it describes too tightened and seems to merge the Two Worlds which juices if there are factors God still unaccounted for instance reaction of the people of the Titans be on earth or Lucy's Hometown Grave flied Connecticut to be exact for all we know it could cause a massive Tremor the locals who are how should I put this?

More normal than other shelter town if anyone do or say something they don't or if you understand they send those like Luz to some Shady Conformity camp without questions.

Your penis how would Belo enforce his Conformity if magic wild or not doesn't work on earth we all no he's not right in the head and what he have planned for his so-called nephew Hunter it all doesn't make any sense but there are other facts have been forgotten nor can't be resolved like Luz keeping her promise to her mom I'm returning home you look like a promise you can't keep and even losing her is punishing enough to Camilla forcing Luz to conform even her compassion towards Vee show she'll be gavin a second chance.

You look fabulous MIA for now that is on the Good Witch Azura books Haven for striving the first events of the season and no more Whip and do the thing that Luz in Abby worked on them in the future but that's hard for me to believe. As for Luzs palisman being a snake I can understand a person asked for the come I asked those and they can see why does Clinique may be depicted as the Healer In some cultures what snakes are double-edged swords if Luz Palisman is meant to free witches from their conformity what do great harm to humans? Even if Louis a snake may look like a garden stake it could still have fangs and with anyone and anything that threatens her question is left is how venomous the snake is to humans? Well basically it be fair depending on how hard B anyone there are also the fact of mutations upon the bite it can do.

(A) turn anyone into ghouls hopefully not contagious but I can't say for sure.

(B) mutate into whatever that's been bitten into their Persona of that toxic nature

(C) if not too deep it would send someone to come and toast in the party and African Dulce nightmare for who-knows-how-long.

(One final note upon seeing the possible fact of Luz not returning home in the end how much of the local like they said I need is no other way even if it's meant to be a bittersweet ending up there but my personal concern of loose taking residence in the boiling Isle will do to her in a long run. Well as far as I can see in 10 years that would lead to physical muttations like pointed ears how do I show Grovyle FAQ as for mental can't say for sure over time she could forget her home world as far as I can tell. It not like she will have a headed for visiting reasons and that what hits me what if blood magic could work like a tether? I want to ask someone and think you could work as a way to track anyone who's related to or so that's how I a potato that is in Once Upon a Time blood magic is like a retinal scan and can be only unlocked by anyone who's related to the one that cast it but Luz making one naturally is unlikely with our current relationship with Abby that is. So are the best way to put this Theory into practice to make some Original Stories 5 to be exact each independent cuz as a whole it'd be a tangled mess if it's a series that is be the first to be fantasy to being sci-fi in one being horror got to look into that theory in more than one scenario in each genre.)