inter era chapter two:the Gamer and the explorer

Where to star?

Well I guess it's typing Dora and her friend Boots the monkey is about to play a video game about a puppy who must find 100 keys so he can free it's friends from the pound when Dora and Boots jumped in my fault after them however when we all got in Dora and Boots see me in a more  visible light and Boots said "Ovalsan you seem different. " then I said "What do you mean I-" then I realized I'm in my other uniform and Boots ask "Are you part of this game?" Nowadays I get fresh air when someone ask me an obvious question is if I find most people outside of social media are complete idiots and they are trying to say some people don't know about it nor understand I heard it all before and it's annoying to me the back then since the first time someone sees me for who I'm really am I said "Am not part of this game but I am part of the game dimension and am the Ovaleyes guardian of the game Dimension and since I'm the only one here I'll be your guide." As a maze Dora and Boots Are by my intro but now that I think about it it looks so cheesy but they like it and well since then I Topton whenever she needs my service it sometime they don't go where I have in mind like when I used buy Nintenguard discount to buy back up and let's say swiper didn't swipe for a whole month back then a still funny Evanescence. A few late as I've been given another imaginary friend assignment but in a different dimension or so I thought when I got there it was dory's again but she's in a real school with real friends seen that she went on with our life until I said Happy Tree keep an eye on her " looks like you got good friends Dora." Then Dora look at me and said " gracias Ova-" we both have surprise locked and I fell off the tree.

I thought when she moved to the city she would leave all of the magic behind never asked why she moved to the city in the first place for all I know is our folks got a job and even if there's still some magic in the city her friends also sees them what is like the Madame trash Heap says you cannot leave the magic.