Screening room one: The game invasion

Peter Tori the CEO of Moramount Studio is currently staying in one of the guest castles for a pitch meeting to a big can date and he's running out of genres to use to bring down the light that's been a pain to with Eye Site UltraStar then says while throwing a dart " desperate times call for desperate measures."

About an hour later Peter arrives at his clients Castle when he got to the throne room with Bowser is sitting on and then Bowser says " State your business." Then Peter have a projector sheets and a slide project except and begin his pitch presentation.

"Now Bowser," say Peter " we may have our differences but when they fall we are both men of order those who run the show would give out the orders to the employees to do the job and they do it to leather but that has been developing getting in the way you have a plumber that takes your girl and I have an oversize more police officer which leads to my proposal."

"And that be?" Ask Bowser then Peter says " wack UltraStar for 1 billion gold coins in return I'll run Mario name through the mud." Then Bowser snake at the bit and then says "As must as I like to do a good old fashion Kaiju battle but how are you going to mudsling at Mario?"

"Well," replied Peter "In about two weeks from now I will propose Mario for what I will say for now is a political drama on the console Wars from the game worlds point of view." This intrigues Bowser and says "Will it show in a less then Pleasant Lights?"

Then Peter says while his men are picking up the stuff " Less Pleasant enough to get him one in the head." And once Peter's leaves Bowser quoted from an author " give me a hero and I'll write you a tragedy."

About a week later there's been a break-in in the remote antique shop what was stolen is what seems to be a crystal mushroom when entangled command of fox McCloud looked into it in a voice from the shadows says "Their more to this then meet ," and then a red Oval led up "the eye." And Ovaleyes come out of the shadows came out of the shadows Falco felt annoyed when he came in and says " do you really have to send the machine in?" Fox understands then ovaleyes says "Moramount CEO Peter Tori had a meeting with Bowser and it seems," then Ovaleyes scans some of the flakes that's been left behind " whoever stole it knows that the mushrooms give off low-level radiation." Then they fought spot in Fox's head and says " Mario and Peach  have business in cineopolis in the Cinema dimension so do you think?"

"I think the General should sneak in Ovalsan  because you know how cringing video game movies can get." Say Ovaleyes and head out.

One week later on peaches private are ship underway to Cineoplis Peach is reading script which Moramount only gave only half the story and so did Mario and starting to exchange thoughts and opinions on the movie project.

"Do you find the movie idea depressing?" Asked Peach then Mario says " well me planogram by the politician that wants the forever Constable it's a neutral so it won't have a clock strike midnight while your character tries ended but that's been only given half the story."

Then my turn to one more page and says " for instance in one of the news interviews with the political candidate you have much arrogance in his tone of voice who they are at War sounds like a satire to the Microterry"

"I know thing are of a uneasy peace nowadays," says Peach as she turn the page in her own script " but how  are we to know the whole thing if we are only to know just the half the story?"

"Well it oh most sound like Joker on a bigger scale." Then Peach opens the holding apartment and Ovalsan who is all cramped up and Peach gives them and no I looked and says to him "I know you came do to Bowser possible involvement in this project with Hyundai in question does fit."

Then Ovalsan look at his own script and said to Mario " well this is to Mario by the way  movie is going to Mark him like the bad guy if I know the movie that it seems to be inspired by this boy and I think he has with the whole world on fire." Mario was never the kind that keep track of movies and says to Ovalsan  " horror drama whatever I'm not big on movies."