Day two frontline files four:Dogs in space.

Now when it come to finding a new home in space you have to send something better then dogs to fetch one.

Well that's what captain garbage and the crew of the Starship crew is doing  have the mothership keep track of all the planets they visited so far? Remember to say this is killed by Starfleet standard can I pay my fine dog to find a new world without any consideration on what they're looking for in the New World so they're warm is seen as an invasive species and will they come across any life-forms that can do space travel as well?

Needless to say they are missing a prime directive that would fit their mission.

Footnote: With all the messages that garbage sent to her master and with the firefly they found that can received them the big question is why didn't each of them receive them in the first place? Well the debris in Earth orbit maybe one cause or their superiors want them figure out what's going on on Earth if the scientists get wise to them and will silence anyone that will blow the whistle on them.

I would request a investigation on the matter for the Tellanrain would turn it down because it would violate the prime directive and we all know that directive is