Nexus meet and greets part two intro

As morning comes the Nintenguard H.Q for the Nexus meet and greets 2nd day those that are currently up as well as those that are at other inns in the mushroom Kingdom that are oh most packed.

Jeremiah had to the briefing room to look over today's plan with the others.

-Nintenguard H.Q buffing room chat room-

Mario:Morning.

Fox:Morning

Bowser:Same here.

Palutena:Before we begin I like to note that Zoey and Jona Inkbell are in town for today and tomorrow.

Sam:They are here for the Screening room event.

Mario:Charming anyway down to business. Like Sam say today is going to be the screenings room event with two movies then outside a Nintendom early years when Ovalson tell a little about his earlier days outside the Nintendom as for the next day it will be on the Disney empire Declassified panels and then the Frontline files where there will be new entries while there are updates of others of note in trees and close it all will be the Nintenguard press panel where the press get to know about the Nintenguard draft system and if their are on more surprises that'll be it any questions?

Fox:Do you have the all who going to be their?

Mario: well that's been a few turn down but truck more than enough for tomorrow event.

Bowser:I personally have one with the screening room have that one movie from a certain Studio?

Mario: hey I didn't like how that one as you do know how all the sudden with a few but I'll remain classified resolve their leadership problems with their Studio.

Paluterna:Now where the press event going to be at?

Mario:Well am thinking of doing it in the holo press room just to try it out didn't have all the details work out yet.

Sam:Will whatever you have in the holo press room be a stationery display or will it be a free roaming?

Mario:Have not thought that far a head and no more question.  Dismissed.

-End buffing-