1.Everything Begins-pt.2

Ally's alarm clock started beeping, she turned it off and got up. She went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to get ready. She slowly walked downstairs where she saw her mom preparing pancakes for breakfast and sat down.

"I see someone's still sleeping."-Molly said bringing her the pancakes and a glass of orange juice.-"You stayed till late last night?"-she sat down and started her breakfast.-"Yes I did."-Ally answered-"And why are you so happy?"-"Oh because today I'll get to know if I get the shift."-"Oh really? I totally forgot. Can you give me a drive today?"-"Yes, I can but we'll leave then at 7:45 because you'll be at school too early."-"If it's okay with you."-Ally responded and continued eating.

After she finished the breakfast, she put the plate and the glass into the dishwasher and went upstairs.-"I'll be up in my room."-she said-"Oh, and Ally?"-"Yes?"-Ally turned back.-" Why were you up till late?"-she asked.-"I couldn't sleep."-she answered quickly and ran upstairs.

"Ally, let's go! It's 7:45!"-her mom yelled.-"Coming, coming!"-she said running down the stairs. She was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a pink T-shirt, a denim jacket and her favourite white shoes with purple flowers on the side.-"Somebody is trying to impress someone?"-Molly said and winked at her.-"Please mom, who can I try to impress? I don't even know anyone there."-she said smiling.-"I know, I'm just joking."-she said and stoked her hair.

Molly left her in front of the school and Ally walked in. She walked up to her locker, took her English books, checked her phone, it was 7:50 and walked to the English classroom.

"You don't seem like you had any sleep last night."-Jasper said.-"No, I didn't."-Henry responded-"I was trying to figure out how to get the girl to come with me to the Man cave."-he said in a sleepy voice.-"Why is that bothering so much?"-Jasper asked.-"Well think about it Jasper, I have to bring a girl who I don't even know to the Man cave. What am I going to say? Hey you have to come with me because I know that you're Dr Dark's lost daughter who has superpowers because I need you because I'm Kid Danger."-Henry said quietly so no one can hear him-"Do you see any sense here, Jasper!?"-he asked.-"No, not really."-"Then about what are we talking?"-he said a took out his phone.

Jasper spotted Ally coming in looking at her phone and touched Henry's hand.-"Hey, look who's not late this time."-he whispered.-"Dude, leave her alone, yesterday was her first day she probably got lost."-he lifted his head up and looked at her.-"And now explain that you don't like her."-Jasper said quietly.-" Shut up."-Henry answered mad a little.

They were watching Ally walking into the classroom and looking at her phone. She sat down and didn't see that her headphones fall out of her pocket.-"She dropped her headphones."-Henry said and picked them up-"I'll be right back."-he said to Jasper and walked up to her.-"Hey, you dropped this."-he said handing them to her. She lifted up her head and saw Henry with her headphones.-"Oh thanks, I didn't even see that they fall out of my pocket."-Ally said and laughed a bit.-"Anytime."-Henry said and went back to his place because the class was about to start.-"Hey, I forgot to tell you that after the third lesson I'm going to the dentist but I'll see you at the Man cave."-Jasper whispered to Henry and he nodded.

The English teacher was okay. She liked to talk a lot and she never gives homework. They were working in group of two and Ally was with Oliver. He was very happy with that, but Ally wasn't happy at all.-"Hey, Ally?"-Oliver asked.-"Yes, Oliver?"-Ally said annoyed.-"Do you want to hang out after school?"-"No, thank you. I've got stuff to do after school."-"Come on Ally, please."-"No Oliver. Get it into your head, no is no. Like I already said I've got stuff to do. Now let's focus on the assignment we've got here because I don't want to get a bad grade because of you."-she said annoyed.

"Poor her, she's got to work with Oliver. That's the worst."-Jasper whispered to Henry-"I think that you're the one having a crush on her because you always want to talk about her."-Henry whispered back.-"No, I'm not. I'm just saying."-"Good then!"-Henry said pissed.-"Good."-Jasper said and continued working.