4.The Kiss-pt.1

"Hey, Ally?"-Piper walked to Ally in the school hallway.-"What's up, Piper?"-she turned to her.-"I wanted to ask you if you maybe want to hang out with me at the mall, tomorrow."-Piper asked.-"Um... what do you mean?"-Ally asked confused.-"You know, like all best friends, go to the mall shopping, hanging out and having fun also, we can go to eat something when it'll be lunch time."

"Oh, I didn't know that friends do that."-Ally smiled.-"Yeah, that's usual to all friends. So, what do you say?"-"I'd love to go."-Ally smiled.-"Great!"-"If you want, you can come to my house tomorrow before we leave so I can make you Dutch braids and we will go with matching hairstyles."-Ally suggested.-"Oh my God, yeah!"-Piper said happily.-"See you at Junk 'n stuff?"-"Yeah, of course."-Piper said and left.

"Woah."-Ally was thinking-"I never thought that I'll have this amazing friends. When I came here on the first day, I never thought I'd fit in or to have friends, but now a few weeks later I'm Swellview's superhero, Piper invited me to go to the mall and hang out, I have Henry by my side. I can't believe it."-Ally was thinking and smiling to herself.

"Hey, daydreamer, wake up, we have lessons."-Henry said as he walked up to her.-"Oh, sorry. I didn't even see you."-Ally said.-"You were daydreaming, I'm not surprised that you didn't see me."-he smiled.-"Yeah, I'm like this the whole morning."-Ally laughed awkwardly.

Henry smirked and walked to his locker to take his books out.-"He looks different today or am I crazy?"-Ally was thinking-"Did he get a new haircut or? I think he did, it looked good before, but he looks amazing like this too."-Ally was thinking while watching Henry getting his books out-"It can't be that he doesn't look amazing. I mean he is handsome and pretty with his beautiful smile, nice blonde hair and those brown eyes in which I got lost for the first time I looked in them."-Ally was looking at him thoughtfully.

"Wake up!"-Henry patted her shoulder.-"Huh?"-Ally winced.-"You're daydreaming again. Who did you see? Your crush?"-"Henry, I don't have a crush!"-she said-"I think..."-she mumbled to herself.-"I don't think so."-he said and raised his eyebrows.-"Shut up! Who could it possibly be!? I mean look at all these guys. They're all... not pretty."-she said with a disgusted face.

"Excuse me!?"-Henry said shocked.-"You know what I mean."-"Yeah, but I still don't believe you. Who is it? Tell me."-he was smiling and playfully punching her shoulder.-"Let's go to class, we'll be late."-Ally said and started walking.-"You're avoiding the question, Ally."-Henry laughed and ran after her.

They walked in the Geography classroom and sat down.-"Hey, Henry, can you help me with something, please?"-Kelly walked up to them.-"Yes, sure."-Henry said and they went to the place where Kelly was sitting.

Ally put her books on the desk and leaned her head on her arm.-"What's wrong with me today?"-she was thinking-"I'm feeling wired, I never thought about Henry in that way. I don't like him, he's my best friend, but I don't know why I lost myself while looking at him. Like it's hard to get lost in those beautiful, clear brown eyes. Here we go again, Ally! Stop!"-she closed her eyes.

"You okay?"-Henry asked her.-"What? Um... y-yeah! Everything is perfect."-Ally said and looked down.-"I was looking at Ally and something is definitely wrong with her."-Henry was thinking while looking at Ally-"Maybe she's not feeling good or something. But something I'm sure is different about her is her hair. It wasn't that curly before. Or it was."-Henry was thinking.

"Now you're daydreaming."-Ally laughed.-"Yeah, you're right."-Henry chuckled-"I was looking at your hair, it looks different. Did you curl it or something because I'm sure it wasn't that curly before."-"Yeah, I curled it this morning. I was bored."-Ally smiled.-"I like it."-Henry said.-"Thanks."-Ally blushed a little.-"Piper told me that you guys are going to the mall tomorrow since we don't have school."-Henry broke the silence.-"Yes. I'm very excited."-she smiled.