4.The Kiss-pt.4

"What happened?"-Henry asked calmly.-"I think I killed him..."-Ally's voice started shaking.-"What do you mean?"-Schwoz asked confused.

"I'm not sure. He was taking tests and suddenly I saw a white flash and didn't see anything. Then after that flash I saw his lifeless body on the floor. There was a thunderstorm out there and I was in panic. But I knew that if my dad is dead, I could maybe have a normal life so that's why I lied to my mom that he got electrocuted and that I lost my powers."-Ally stopped and took a deep breath.

"But it doesn't mean you killed him. Anything could've happened in that moment."-Piper said.-"I don't know. I would tell you if I knew."-she said with a sad look in her eyes.-"It's okay, Ally, don't think about it anymore. It's over."-Henry comforted her.-"Thank you guys."-she smiled.

They were sitting in silence when they heard the emergency call. Ray ran to the computer to check what is it.-"It's a video call. Dangers blow a bubble and we'll hide."-Ray said. Ally and Henry quickly blew their bubbles, and the others hid. They stood in front of the computer and Henry answered the call. It was a police officer.

"What's the problem officer?"-Girl Danger asked.-"Dangers! Dr Minyak escaped from the prison and now he's hiding somewhere in Swellview."-the officer said quickly.-"Don't worry, we'll catch him."-Kid Danger said.-"Also, be careful. He said that he'll get revenge on you, especially on Girl Danger."-"Woah, thank you. That is a very important information."-Girl Danger said sarcastically.-"Okay, thank you."-Kid Danger said and hung up.

The others came out.-"Well, we have very important information. Minyak is somewhere in Swellview and he wants to get revenge on us because of some reason. Do those officers do anything or we have to do everything on our own!?"-Ally yelled upset.-"Calm down. We'll figure out where is he."-Ray said.

"What do we do now? Where could Minyak possibly be?"-Henry sat down.-"Let's think through it!"-Piper said-"You had to catch Minyak once when he escaped. Right?"-she continued.-"Yeah."-Ray said.-"Well, where was that?"-"Wasn't it in the abandoned mall on the other side of the city?"-Henry asked Ray.-"Yes! That was there."-"Then let's look there first."-Ally said. Henry and she walked to the tubes.-"Up the tubes!"-they yelled at the same time and left.

"Are you sure he's going to be here?"-Girl Danger asked Kid Danger when they arrived at the abandoned mall.-"I hope so."-Kid Danger sighed. They walked in and started looking where could Minyak be.

"This is pointless! He's not here!"-Girl Danger said disappointed and annoyed.-"Don't give up! He has to be somewhere!"-"Yes but this place is not that big, and we searched everywhere! Then where is the point!?"-"Why don't you think a little, you're the smart one here."-Kid Danger said and Girl Danger walked to the other side.-"Think Henry, think. Where could Minyak be?"-Henry was thinking.

"Henry!"-Ally yelled.-"What?"-"You know where we haven't checked yet?"-Ally said as she came to him.-"Where? I don't know."-Henry asked confused. Ally smiled and lifted her head up looking at the ceiling. Henry was looking at her confused and then he lifted her head up.

"Do you think what I think?"-he looked back at her. Ally looked at him with a smile and nodded.-"You're so smart! Let's go! I know how to get up there."-he said and they ran up on the last floor of the mall.

Ally followed Henry all the way and stopped when he did in front of a big, grey door.-"Is it locked?"-she asked.-"No."-Henry smiled when he opened it. They walked in and there were old and rusty stairs.

"We have to be very careful; we don't know how stable these stairs are."-"Yeah, whatever."-Ally walked past him and started climbing up the stairs.-"Ally! Be careful!"-Henry whispered and followed her.-"You sound like my mom now."-she said not turning to him.