5.The Ballet Performance-pt.7

As she fell on the floor her mask fell of her face, so only her Girl Danger mask was visible. Everyone gasped when they saw her and the music stopped.-"Girl Danger!?"-one of the ballerinas pointed at her.

She looked at Kid Danger in the audience in panic.-"I knew it."-the guy who pushed her took of his mask and it came out that he's one of the twins.-"You're pretty dumb, Girl Danger. You really thought that we won't recognize you."-the other twin walked up to Ally who was still laying on the floor.

"Now it's time for you to dance."-he said and took the powder out.-"Don't touch her!"-Kid Danger yelled and jumped up on the stage.-"Kid Danger, you want to dance, too?"-the twin said.

"I think we'll fight without this."-Girl Danger stood up and with her powers broke the powder out of his hand.-"Let's fight then."-the other twin said and attacked Kid Danger. The fight started, the whole audience was gasping, some of them took out their phones and started recording. All the dancers were standing there and gasping. In one moment, while Girl Danger was helping Kid Danger, they lost the other twin.

"Where is the other one!?"-she yelled.-"I don't see him!"-Kid Danger was looking around.-"Right here."-the twin said standing behind the curtains next to the controller for the rope.

Girl Danger started running towards him but suddenly she felt that she losing the ground under her feet. The twin pushed the button to lift her up and lifted her up 5 meters in the air.

"Let me down, right now!"-she yelled.-"No! Now me and my brother can get rid of Kid Danger and continue with our plan."-he said smiling ironically and walking towards Kid Danger.-"Try me! But I have something you don't have."-he said and zapped the one which was standing next to him leaving him unconscious.

"Oh, but we're not playing this game, Kid Danger. We're going to play fair."-the other twin said and broke the zapper out of his hand.-"Okay."-Kid Danger said and they started fighting. They were punching each other everywhere and everyone who was watching was gasping.

After a while the twin took out a blaster and pointed up at Girl Danger.-"One more step and I'll hit the rope."-he said.-"Better for you Kid to get me down because I hate it here and I don't want to fall from 5 meters!"-Girl Danger yelled and looked down at Kid Danger.

"Put the blaster down."-he said.-"No!"-the twin yelled.-"I'm warning you!"-Kid Danger said and without thinking took a step forward.-"I warned you!"-the twin said and hit the rope. He cut the first one but only grazed to other one. Girl Danger screamed and held the rope tighter.

"Stop!"-Kid Danger yelled.-"You're scared for your Girl Danger, huh?"-he laughed ironically. Kid Danger looked at him angrily and then at Girl Danger worried.-"I won't let him to save her. I hate her."-the ballerina who was making fun of Girl Danger the day before thought and ran to Kid Danger.

"Hey, Kid Danger."-she put her hand on his cheek turning his head to her and got her face close to his with their noses almost touching.-"Can you protect me, please? I'm small and weak, I can't protect myself from these bad guys. But you can, with your strong body and those amazing punches you give to the bad guys."-she said in a flirting voice.

Kid Danger wasn't focusing anymore, he was just looking her in her eyes.-"Kid!"-he suddenly heard Girl Danger screaming because the rope started to tear. He looked up to her, pushed the ballerina on the floor, took his zapper, ran to the place where she would fall and zapped the twin.

The second before Ally fell, he dropped the zapper on the floor and caught her right on time. The whole audience and the dancers were clapping and cheering, all the lights were on them. Ally's hands were around his neck and she was looking deep in his eyes in shock how he caught her.