12.The Truth-pt. 2

On Tuesday, they were doing nothing at school. It was just as Monday, Harry was still provoking Henry the same way he did the day before, but this time Henry was trying his best not to attack him just because of Ally.

After school, Henry had to go somewhere so Ally went for a walk in the park with Piper and Jasper.-"Tell us Ally, how is it dating the popular guy?"-Piper asked.-"Yeah, tell us."-Jasper added.

"Nothing special. Mostly, the girls are trying to get your attention just because of him. Some are jealous, some are inviting me to their parties just because I'm with the popular guy."-Ally said rolling her eyes.

"Fake people."-Piper said.-"Hey Ally."-Jasper whispered.-"Yeah?"-she said.-"Let's prank the people at the park using your powers."-he whispered and smiled.-"No! We're not using her powers for that."-Piper said in a strict voice.

"You sound like Henry now!"-Jasper said.-"I wouldn't agree with you. It's the opposite. Henry would be the one with that idea."-Ally laughed.-"Come on! Don't be against fun!"-Jasper said.-"Okay fine!"-Piper said and they all laughed.

They hid behind some bushes and Ally using her powers was messing with some kid's frisbee and ball.-"Mess with that dog's ball now."-Piper whispered and laughed quietly. Ally nodded and changed the direction of the flying ball and freaked the dog out.

"Okay, enough now. Somebody will get suspicious."-Ally whispered.-"Okay."-Piper rolled her eyes.-"Also, Henry will kill us because we had fun without him."-Ally laughed. They walked for a little and then they went home.

After Henry got home, he decided to go to Ally's.-"I'm going to Ally's, mom."-he said before leaving.-"Okay. See you tonight."-Kris said. Henry walked to Ally's house and knocked on the door since it was locked.

"Hi Henry! Come in."-Molly opened the door with a smile.-"Hi."-he smiled walking in.-"How are you? I haven't seen you since Friday."-she asked.-"I'm good. Thanks."-he smiled.-"Was everything okay? You and Ally usually hang out the whole weekend."-"Yeah... she was probably hanging out with Harry."-he mumbled-"Where's Ally, by the way?"-he asked.

"She's upstairs with Harry."-Molly said quietly.-"Oh, well... then I'll... leave."-Henry mumbled and looked down.-"Henry, can we talk, please? I want to ask you something."-Molly said.-"Yeah sure."-he said.

"Come, sit. Do you want to drink something?"-she said when they walked in the kitchen.-"No, thank you."-"Are you sure? I have orange juice."-"Okay. I'll have the orange juice."-he smiled. 

Molly brought the juice and a glass and sat opposite Henry.-"What did you want to ask me?"-Henry asked and took a sip of the juice.-"I want you now to be a 100% honest with me."-Molly started.-"Okay."-Henry said confused.

"What's happening with you and Ally? Since Harry and her started dating, you guys like separated. I want to know what's happening because Harry is a little suspicious to me."-she whispered.

"Okay, I'll be honest with you because you asked me to, but please don't freak out and don't make panic."-Henry started-"Harry doesn't like me at all. And he started threatening me that if I don't get away from Ally, I'll have to face the consequences."-he whispered.

"What?"-Molly gasped quietly-"Does Ally know that?"-she asked.-"I told her, but she doesn't want to believe me. And just because of Ally I don't want to come here a lot and hang out because I never know when will Harry just show up here. I don't want her to be in trouble because of that or for her to have problems with Harry."-he explained.

"But did you talk about it with her?"-"I told you I tried but she doesn't believe me and doesn't want to listen."-"I'm so sorry for you. I don't really like Harry, either. He's kind of weird lately."-Molly said and then Henry remembered everything he was talking with Ally yesterday.