7. Swellview's Night Gang-pt.4

Ally came home and went up to her room. She locked the door and sat on her bed.-"What am I going to do?"-she was thinking-"They took Lilly away. But it's not that late. They could go and take more kids. I have an idea."-she smiled to herself and took her phone. She texted Henry:

"Hey Hen, I'm not feeling very well. I'll probably stay at home tomorrow if I don't get better."

"Do you want me to come over now?"-she read his text.

"No, I'll be fine. Thanks."

She sent the text and took out her gums. She transformed and sneaked out through the window. She arrived at the park and started looking around.-"Well, well, well."-she heard somebody's voice-"Isn't this Girl Danger? Kid Danger's puppy."-she turned around and saw the gang and their leader who was talking.

"I would say that you're wrong."-she said walking closer to them.-"What do you mean?"-he asked.-"Maybe I'm not what I look like."-she said coldly.-"Tell me more. I'm Alex by the way."-he said taking his mask off his head.

He was a handsome brunette boy about Ally's age, his eyes were green with a little bit of blue.-"I have an offer for you. You just have to agree."-she said with a serious look.-"Then let me hear you, beautiful."-the leader smiled.

***

"Where's Ally? I haven't seen her all day."-Jasper asked and sat next to Henry.-"She texted me yesterday and told me that she's not feeling good and that she'll probably stay at home."-Henry explained.

"Is she okay now?"-Jasper asked.-"I don't know. I texted her but she didn't respond. I'm worried a bit."-"Maybe she's asleep."-"Jasper, it's 12 o' clock."-"You'll never know. Don't worry we can go and check on her after school."-"Okay."-Henry sighed and the lesson started.

After school Henry, Piper and Jasper went to Ally's house. They knocked on the door but no one responded.-"Ally. It's us, Henry, Piper and Jasper."-Henry knocked again.-"Maybe she's in her room and can't hear us. I'll call her."-Piper said and called Ally.

"She's not answering."-Piper said and put her phone back in her pocket.-"We'll climb in through the window."-Henry said and ran to the tree under Ally's window.-"Henry. She's maybe sleeping."-Jasper said.-"Shut up!"-he said and opened the window.

He walked in but Ally wasn't there.-"Ally!?"-he yelled.-"What's wrong, Henry?"-Piper asked. Henry went to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.-"Henry!?"-Jasper yelled. Henry ran back to the window.

"Guys, Ally is not here but her door is locked."-Henry said with a worried look.-"Do you think that she sneak out?"-Piper said.-"I don't know."-Henry sighed-"She's maybe in the Man cave."-he said and took out his phone to call Ray.

"Hey, what's up, kid?"-Ray answered.-"Hey, is Ally at the Man cave?"-Henry asked.-"No, she's not. I thought that you said she's feeling sick."-"Yeah but she wasn't answering my messages so we came to check up on her but she's not at home."-Henry said worried.-"Have you tried to call her?"-Ray asked.-"Yes and she's not answering."-"Come to the Man cave. We'll figure out something."-Ray said and hung up.

"What did he say?"-Piper asked.-"Let's go to the Man cave."-Henry said and they headed to the Man cave

"What are we going to do, Ray?"-Henry asked worried.-"We'll try to find the location of her watch."-Ray said while Schwoz was trying to find her location.-"She's at home?"-Piper said confused looking at the screen.-"She left her watch at home! I saw it on her desk."-Henry said and started freaking out.-"We need another way, Schwoz."-Ray said.

Henry was walking from one to the other side of the main room trying to think where could Ally be.-"What if someone found out that she's Dr Dark's lost daughter and kidnapped her?"-he said worried.-"Calm down. We'll find her."-Piper said calmly.-"It's been 4 hours since we're trying to figure something out!"-Henry yelled at Piper.-"She knows how to cover the truth."-Jasper said.