3.Danger Secrets-pt.7

When they walked out of the elevator Ray gasped when he saw Lilly in Henry's hands.-"What are you guys doing!? Who is this girl!?"-he yelled.-"Is that your cousin Lilly?"-Jasper pointed at her.-"Yes! She is! Now let me put her down and we'll explain what happened."-Henry said and laid Lilly on the Man couch.

"Can you tell me now what happened!?"-Ray yelled.-"Stop yelling Ray!"-Piper yelled.-"We kind of messed up."-Henry mumbled.-"What did you do?"-Ray rolled his eyes.-"Well, after you called us, we blew our bubbles and transformed. The thing is that in the middle of the transformation my cousin, Lilly rushed in my room and saw us."-Ally smiled awkwardly.

"She saw you!?"-Ray gasped.-"Yeah but we zapped her and brought her here so you guys can maybe help us."-Henry said and looked at Ally.-"Oh my God."-Ray sighed.-"Don't panic, I'll bring the memory wiper and we'll erase her memory."-Schwoz shrug his shoulders.-"Wait, wait! The what!?"-Ally walked up to Schwoz.

"The memory wiper. With that we can erase her memory and she won't remember what happened."-Schwoz said.-"Oh no, no, no! You will not erase my cousin's memory. Do you realize that her dad is an FBI agent and that It'll be suspicious to him."-Ally said.-"She's right. Those agents are very smart about things like that."-Ray said and started thinking.

Lilly started slowly waking up, Ally took out her zapper to zap her again, but Henry stopped her.-"Hey, let's just talk to her."-Henry suggested.-"Yes, but don't attack her, let Ally talk to her."-Piper turned to Ray.-"Ally, where am I? What happened?"-Lilly mumbled-"Wait! I remember! I saw you and Henry transform. You and Henry are the Dangers!"-Lilly yelled as Ally turned to the others with a worried face.

"Lilly..."-Ally sighed and knelt down in front of her.-"You shouldn't know that this is a big secret, it was an accident. There are two options."-Ally said calmly.-"If you are Girl Danger, that means that you never lost your powers! You lied! Is your dad still alive then!?"-Lilly gasped.-"Yeah and no, he's dead. But listen to me please. There are two options, to erase your memory or you'll keep the secret and don't tell anyone on the world."-Ally said.

"But if you erase my memory, I'll forget everything, you, too."-Lilly started to tear up.-"Lilly, Lilly. Calm down."-Henry came to her and hugged her.-"If I promise that I'll keep the secret you won't erase my memory?"-Lilly sobbed.-"Ally! She is a kid! She can't keep this kind of a secret!"-Ray yelled.-"I trust her Ray."-Ally turned to him.-"Trust isn't enough!"-"Ray! Stop yelling at Ally!"-Henry yelled.

"Pinky promise, Lilly?"-Ally held her pinky finger out.-"Pinky promise."-Lilly said and they crossed their pinky fingers.-"If you break the promise we'll erase your memory, deal?"-Ally said in a strict voice.-"Deal!"-Lilly nodded.

"How can we trust her!?"-Ray started again.-"Ray."-Ally came up to him-"Do you trust me?"-she looked him in the eyes and asked.-"Yes."-he said.-"Then trust me when I tell you that Lilly never broke any of our secrets. Will you?"-"Yes, I will."-Ray answered.-"Thank you."-Ally smiled and turned to Lilly.

"It'll be better to take you back to the hotel, your mom will be worried."-Ally said and held Lilly's hand. They walked to the elevator and left.-"Why are you still freaking out, bro?"-Jasper asked Ray.-"I don't know. Maybe we should erase her memory."-Ray sighed.-"You don't trust Ally?"-Piper asked surprised.-"No, I do but..."-Ray said but Henry interrupted him.

"No, you don't! Because if you trusted her, you wouldn't be this suspicious about it!"-he yelled.-"Yes! Why!? We all trust her that Lilly will keep the secret."-Piper added.-"You know why I don't trust her!? Because her dad was a murderer and one of the biggest criminals of all time! She grew up with him, he was raising her to be a criminal, to rule the world one day!"-Ray yelled.

"You know Ray, maybe that's true, but we all saw Dark's picture and Ally is nothing like him. His look is full of anger and hate, but Ally's not."-Henry said.-"And don't you see that she hates that fact that she's his daughter and that she can't even talk about him."-Jasper added.

"Ally is a great person, I don't think she's lying."-Piper sighed.-"Yeah, but still!"-Ray sighed.-"I believe them, I mean look at Ally. She's nothing comparing to him."-Schwoz said.-"Also, you were working so hard to find her and now when you have her, you don't trust her."-Henry said.-"You're probably right, I shouldn't be this suspicious about her."-Ray smiled and the others nodded.

"We're here!"-Ally smiled as she and Lilly entered in the hotel room.-"Hi girls! Was Lilly good?"-Claudia hugged Ally and then Lilly.-"Yes, she was. Oh, I almost forgot! Tomorrow the Dangers will be in the Swellview park because a new playground is opening so you'll maybe catch them for an interview."-Ally winked.-"Really? Thank you so much Ally! How do you know that?"-Claudia said happily.

As Lilly heard the question she turned to Ally and smiled at her.-"I... well, let that stay my little secret."-Ally smiled and winked again.-"Okay, thank you one more time."-Claudia hugged her.-"No problem. Good luck tomorrow at the park."-Ally smiled and left.