9.The New Kid-pt. 1

"Finally! The last week of November."-Ally said while walking to school with Henry.-"You like December?"-Henry asked.-"Yeah, it's winter and that feeling when I know that I'm sitting home in a warm oversized hoodie when it's cold outside."-"I was listening to the news yesterday and they said that there is a very big possibility that we'll have a white Christmas this year."-Henry said and Ally got excited.

"I love snow! And I can't wait to spend Christmas and New Year with more than just one person, my mom."-"I was thinking if we spend it at my house. My parents usually go somewhere for New Year's Eve."-"Yes! That's a great idea!"-Ally said smiling.

"Oh, I just remembered, you'll see something special at school today."-he said and smiled.-"Really? What is it?"-"You'll see. That's every year."-Henry said.-"Fine."-Ally rolled her eyes.

When they arrived to school, they stopped in front of the entrance.-"Why did you stop?"-Ally asked.-"You ready?"-he asked.-"Yeah?"-"Okay then."-Henry said and opened the door. When they walked in, everything was decorated and there was a big Christmas tree in the corner.

"This is so beautiful."-Ally said looking around herself amazed.-"I knew you'll like it. They decorate the whole school the last week of November."-Henry said smiling.-"I love my life."-Ally said smiling and walked to her locker.

"Hey guys!"-Jasper walked up to them wearing one of those ugly Christmas pullovers.-"I didn't knew that today is the day of ugly Christmas pullovers."-Ally laughed.-"My mom made me wear it."-Jasper rolled his eyes and they laughed.

"Did you hear?"-he asked quietly.-"What?"-Henry asked confused.-"Apparently, there is a new kid at school."-he whispered.-"That's weird, it's the end of semester. He came this late?"-Ally whispered.

"I heard it like this, I don't know if it's true. We'll see."-Jasper whispered.-"I haven't seen anyone new here since Ally and I came."-Henry whispered and Jasper shrugged his shoulders.-"We have Miss. Shapen now. We'll find out soon."-Ally said and they headed to the classroom.

They walked in and Henry and Ally sat together as usual somewhere in the back of the classroom. Everyone was whispering and constantly turning to the door.-"Looks like you're not the only one who knows about the new kid."-Ally whispered to Jasper who was standing by their desk.

"Yeah, looks like it's true what I heard."-Jasper said.-"The same was happening when you had to come."-Henry whispered to Ally.-"Really?"-Ally turned to him.-"Yup."-Jasper nodded.-"You know too?"-Nicolas walked up to them.

"About the new kid?"-Ally asked.-"Yeah. Isn't it weird that he came at the end on the semester?"-he asked.-"Kind of."-Jasper said and Nicolas left.-"Sometimes, he's a bit annoying."-Ally said.-"Agree."-Henry nodded.

"Okay class! Everyone sit down!"-Miss. Shapen walked in the classroom.-"Let's see."-Ally smiled at Henry.-"As you probably heard, we're getting a new student in our class."-she started.-"But isn't it the end of the semester?"-Ally asked.

"And? Ally better be to not ask stupid questions."-she said pissed-"As I was saying, a new student. I hope you'll accept him and help him. But I will choose one of you who will be helping him all the time if he needs, and I have someone on my mind. Please come in!"-she said and looked at the door.-"We'll see who is that who comes at the very end of the semester."-Ally was whispering to Henry.

The door opened and a brown-haired boy walked in. He seemed a little bit taller than Ally and had hazel eyes. Ally was looking at him and followed him with her look as he was walking towards Miss. Shapen.

He was shy a little and looking around the classroom.-"Ally?"-Henry whispered but Ally didn't respond-"Ally! You're staring!"-he whisper-yelled and Ally winced.-"What?"-she whispered.-"You're staring."-"No, I'm not."-she said and looked back at the guy.