12.The Truth-pt. 3

When they arrived in Junk 'n stuff, Ally stopped there.-"Where are we?"-she asked.-"Stop asking questions and come with me!"-Henry said and grabbed her hand again. He took her down in the Man cave.

"Hi Dangers! Where were you?"-Ray asked when they came out the elevator.-"Who are the Dangers? Who are you? And where am I!?"-Ally asked confused.-"Ally, are you okay?"-Piper asked looking at her confused.

"I think Ally forgot everything connected to the Dangers."-Henry said in panic.-"That's impossible."-Schwoz said walking towards Ally.-"Woah! Back off!"-she said taking a step back.-"Told you!"-Henry started freaking out.

"Stop freaking out, kid. We'll find a way to bring her memory back."-Ray said and walked up to Ally-"Ally, we'll scan your brain now and see what happened to you, okay?"-he said calmly. Ally sat on a big chair and Schwoz scanned her brain.

"What is the situation, Schwoz?"-Jasper asked.-"Something got in Ally's body and made her forget everything about the Dangers and connected to it."-he explained.-"What is it, Schwoz?"-Ray asked.

"The forgetting flower."-he responded.-"Forgetting flower?"-Piper repeated confused.-"Yeah. Its pollen is very dangerous if it gets in the body, you forget everything."-Schwoz explained.-"But Ally remembers me, Piper, Jasper and everything except the Man cave and all the other things."-Henry said.

"That's what is confusing me!"-he said upset.-"Can you bring her back?"-Piper asked.-"Yeah, I can. Ally, give me your hand."-he said and took out an injection with a huge needle. Ally screamed and jumped out of the chair and stood behind Henry.

"What's wrong?"-Henry asked.-"T-the n-needle."-she was breathing heavily and pointed at the needle.-"You're scared?"-Piper asked and Ally nodded.-"One more childhood trauma, probably."-Henry said-"Ally, you don't have to be scared. Just sit down and it won't hurt. I promise."-he said calmly.

"Will you hold my hand?"-she whispered.-"Yes."-he whispered back.-"How cute."-Piper smiled.-"No, Piper. I'm doing this just to bring her memory back."-he said mad and stood next to Ally who was sitting on the chair again.

She grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Schwoz did what he had to, and everything went fine.-"See? It's not that bad."-Henry said.-"Yeah."-she smiled and stood up.-"It should work immediately."-Schwoz said and then Ally fainted.

Ray luckily caught her and put her on the Man couch. When she woke up, everybody surrounded her.-"Ally, how are you feeling?"-Ray asked worried.-"Good. What happened?"-"You lost your memory about the Dangers and everything."-Jasper said.

"Really?"-Ally looked at him confused.-"Yes. Now you remember everything?"-Schwoz asked.-"Yeah."-she said.-"Great! Now we have to find out who did this to you."-Henry said and sat down.

"Well, it couldn't be anyone because the forgetting flower grows only in radioactive places."-Schwoz said.-"It doesn't help much. There are a lot of radioactive places in America."-Piper sighed.

"But it grows only on, let's say, special radiation places. For example, Astrakane."-Schwoz said and Henry looked at him with his eyes wide open.-"So, you're telling us that this flower grows in Astrakane?"-Ray asked and Schwoz nodded.

"Harry!"-Henry yelled.-"Don't start again, Henry."-Ally rolled her eyes.-"Harry is from there."-Jasper added.-"Did you eat anything today, Ally?"-Schwoz asked.-"Yes. I had a cookie after school."-she said.

"Do you have a sample of it?"-he asked.-"The napkin is still in your backpack."-Henry said and took out the napkin from a little pocket in Ally's backpack-"Here."-he said handing Schwoz the napkin.

He took a sample from it and scanned it.-"Yeah, it is the forgetting flower."-he said.-"Which means Harry did this to you!"-Henry yelled happily.-"How did we get to Harry now?"-Piper asked confused.