11.The Love Triangle-pt. 1

"Should I call Ally? No, what if she thinks I'm annoying. Why am I thinking about Ally? Didn't I get over her?"-Henry was thinking while sitting on the couch in the living room spinning his pen between his fingers and with his Math homework on his lap.

"I thought I got over her. Ally, get out of my mind! It's not working. Oh God! I can't stop! Or I don't have to stop? I'll wait until they break up and then I'll have a chance."-he was thinking and smiled a little to himself-"Okay, I don't like the way I'm thinking. I'm feeling evil, I should be happy for her."-he was thinking and looking at one point not blinking.

"Honey, can you do the dishes?"-Kris said coming in the living room but Henry didn't respond.-"I can imagine that today where I'm taking Ally is a date, and no one will know."-Henry was thinking.-"Henry!"-Kris said louder and Henry winced.

"Yeah mom?"-he turned to her.-"What's happening?"-she asked.-"Nothing? Why?"-Henry asked confused.-"I asked you if you could do the dishes, but you didn't respond anything."-Kris said.-"Am I that crazy about Ally that I can't even hear people around me?"-Henry was thinking.

"Henry!"-Kris yelled.-"Yes?"-he winced again.-"Are you feeling okay? Don't worry I'll tell Piper to do the dishes, you look sick."-she said calmly and walked upstairs to get Piper.-"I must stop thinking about her. We'll never be together."-Henry thought and walked up to his room.

After lunch, Henry was sitting in his room and was on his phone. He got a message form Ally: 

"Hey Hen. I'm asking because, guess what? I forgot something again... When are you picking me up tonight?"

"Haha. At 7, you dummy."-he sent the text and put his phone next to him on the bed.

After a few minutes he took the phone and unlocked it. He went to Ally's messages and saw that Ally left him on read.-"That's weird, she always writes back."-Henry mumbled: 

"Where are you?"-he typed and sent it.

"I'm with Harry. Is everything okay?"-she responded.

"I'm just bored a little but never mind. Have fun. See you tonight."-he typed and sent it.

"Okay. See you."-she responded and Henry turned off his phone.

"Am I getting replaced?"-he was thinking-"No, I'm just overthinking. We're hanging out all the time."-he mumbled and sighed.

***

It was 7 o'clock and Henry came to Ally's house. Molly opened the door-"Oh, hi Henry. Come in. Ally is still getting ready."-she said and Henry walked in.-"I expected that."-he laughed.-"Ally! Henry is here!"-Molly yelled.-"Okay! I'm coming!"-Ally yelled back.

She quickly put on some lip gloss, took one of her warmest jackets and ran downstairs.-"Sorry. I know I said I won't be late this time. But it's me!"-she smiled and Henry laughed.-"Don't worry. We've got time. Let's go!"-he smiled.-"Ally."-Molly stood behind her.-"Yeah?"-Ally turned to her.

"Put on your woollen hat."-she said in a strict voice and holding Ally's purple woollen hat.-"I don't need it."-"I don't care. Henry has one and you'll catch a cold. Come on put it on."-"I'm feeling like I'm 5."-Ally rolled her eyes.-"It's cold outside."-Henry said.-"Thanks Hen."-Ally smiled sarcastically and took the hat.

They were walking down Ally's street towards the Swellview park.-"Where are we going?"-Ally broke the silence.-"You'll see. I know you'll love it."-Henry smiled.-"Okay. Let's see what that will be."-she smiled and they continued walking in silence.

When they arrived close to the park Henry stopped.-"Why did you stop?"-Ally asked.-"Because I'm going to cover your eyes."-he smiled and stood behind her putting his hands over her eyes.-"Why?"-"It's the part of the surprise."-Henry said-"Now walk. I'll take care so you won't fall somewhere."-he laughed and they continued walking.